Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT3: Price drop again. Asking $7,000. Need to move this jeep.

EDIT2: Price drop. Asking $8,000.

EDIT: New photos with the seats back in it. I really need to make a sale on this, all offers will be considered.

Offers will be considered. Cash or certified payment method only. Title in hand.

I am selling my stick shift 1998 TJ built as a rock crawler. It sports the 4.0L Hi Output inline 6 and the AX-15 standard transmission. It has a 3.5" lift with 36" IROK tires (nearly new), a Super 35 rear axle with Detroit locker, a Lock-Rite locker in the front axle, 4.88 gears from Yukon Gear, Crane front diff cover, Big Daddy heavy duty tie rod, and a recently replaced clutch. Most of these upgrades have only seen two wheeling trips, out to Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area in Gilmer, TX. This jeep has made it up every 4 out there. It's a great jeep for someone looking to get into wheeling.

Jeep is located in Plano, TX. Can be trailered within a few hundred miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
EDIT: New photos with the seats back in it. I really need to make a sale on this, all offers will be considered.

Would like $9,000. Offers will be considered. Cash or certified payment method only. Title in hand.

I am selling my stick shift 1998 TJ built as a rock crawler. It sports the 4.0L Hi Output inline 6 and the AX-15 standard transmission. It has a 3.5" lift with 36" IROK tires (nearly new), a Super 35 rear axle with Detroit locker, a Lock-Rite locker in the front axle, 4.88 gears from Yukon Gear, Crane front diff cover, Big Daddy heavy duty tie rod, and a recently replaced clutch. Most of these upgrades have only seen two wheeling trips, out to Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area in Gilmer, TX. This jeep has made it up every 4 out there. It's a great jeep for someone looking to get into wheeling.

Jeep is located in Plano, TX. Can be trailered within a few hundred miles.
Do you have the hard top / full doors?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts