Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 1999 VW Passat. It has 149,xxx miles. I'm driving it daily, so the mileage will increase. This is no show car or collector car. I want to be upfront...it's a 17 year old car. It has dings, dents and scratches. The driver's seat has a tear in it. It does have some really nice features and creature-comforts!

$2500 firm
Trades? Let me know what you have in mind.

-IF YOUR STILL INTERESTED, READ ON-

NEW:
Clutch (LUK) and clutch master/slave cylinder
Starter
Timing belt - Water Pump - Thermostat - Power Steering Pump - All Belts
Headlight Assemblies - Phillips X-treme Vision Bulbs (bright, not the pointless blue bulbs)
Coils - NGK Plugs
Ignition Control Module

NEW(ER):
I replaced the interior seats and door panels with 2003 GLX leather (much nicer and the seats are super comfy)
Firestone tires that I'd consider 75%
Stereo is a Kenwood and it has Rockford Fosgate door speakers.

It doesn't leak, it doesn't smoke. It's AEB engine model. Brakes are good, CV joints are not torn. The AC blows cold, all of the switches work, tinted windows.

This is a great reliable car for a commuter, daily, or first car! It's not the prettiest...but it's gonna run great for quite a few more miles.

NON SMOKER CAR
No sunroof to leak!

77bronco at comcast dot net
812-350-7287
Located in So. Indiana

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
What kind of tires are those? I'm hoping to get some more traction in my accord. These seem to hold the car upside down, I can only imagine what they can do in the corners!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts