Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i know this is a newb question but what years are the first gen cummins motors in? Also are the 1st gen all the 12 valve motors? i'm just wanting to start looking for a 12v cummins to put in a chevy crewcab to make a hauler/tow rig? Also can a guy hook a cummins to say a sm465 or a th400? thanks in advance and flame on! :flipoff2: Yes i searched but only a lil:grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Go fuck a blender noob.

Seriously, while fucking said blender, look down about half a page in the tow rig section and looks at all the fucking Cummins threads listed.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw shucks your so sweet! I did look and i did not see anywhere what specific years are considered 1st gen so please enlighten this newb.

·
Registered
16,106 Posts
Aw shucks your so sweet! I did look and i did not see anywhere what specific years are considered 1st gen so please enlighten this newb.
You're too fuckign stupid to use google. You can't figure out how to punch buttons on a keyboard, you can't figure out how to put an engine in a truck.

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Well yea, the body style ran for all those years, but he was asking specifically about cummins powered truck, so only 89-93.

·
Registered
11,202 Posts
Well yea, the body style ran for all those years, but he was asking specifically about cummins powered truck, so only 89-93.
I was trying to give him shit information because looking at wikipedia will give him the info he is seeking.

We don't need this kind of traffic. All it does is dilute the tech, and suddenly this place is just another car forum with every fawking 12 year old asking what tires will fir on their dad's company truck, or what turbo to put on their mom's commuter car.

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Apparently my sarcasm detector needs a tune up. I thought your post sounded odd, but no lights were going off to indicate it :laughing:

·
Registered
110 Posts
please enlighten this newb....{ that just summed it up. i suspect that you need to look for in your current situation a mentor that will put up with your... incompetence - lack of physical or intellectual ability or qualifications... (i think that fits best)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts