SOLD!! Thanks to everyone that reached out. SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!!
Built 1-Ton Rubicon JKUR: Ultimate Dana 60 axles, E-Lockers, Longarm kit, 40” Nittos. 6spd manual. Runs 80mph straight.
Good day! I’m offering my built Jeep for sale. This Jeep is much more than meets the eye, it is not just another shiny Jeep. Please read below for details in the build.

The Jeep is 100% daily driver capable, serves as my daily now, is 80mph capable, and still maintains all its good highway and road manners.

Specs:
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Fully built in 2020 with all the best parts and a bulletproof 1ton drivetrain.
Long arm suspension lift
Ultimate Dana 60 axles (1-Ton)
5.38 gears, Eaton E-Locker Locking differential locks (Electric Lockers, Front and Rear)
Adams driveshafts w 1350 joints.
Built to run 37 or 40” tires.
Etc.

Drives great. Will go 80mph down the freeway with no shakes wobbles or vibrations. Needs nothing. Ready to drive to Florida, California or Utah today!
You could easily fly into Dulles airport and drive this home. Jeep is located in Northern Virginia. I am happy to help with shipping arrangements, transport loading, etc.

Clean title in hand.
The Jeep is a 2008 model, though most drivetrain has been completely overhauled and upgraded. Most folks swear this Jeep is a 2017 or 18, that is how clean and well kept it is.

Color is Steel Blue Metallic. It looks awesome and was only offered for two years. Very unique beautiful color that looks amazing on the Jeep.
Jeep is in immaculate condition. No rust, never offroad (though built to handle any trail you’d like ), and clean as a whistle.

Mopar V6 engine runs great, has been problem free, and paired with the manual has plenty of power to move the Jeep.

Interior is very, very clean. Non smoker car. No pets.

One of a kind Jeep: Certainly not your average run of the mill Rubicon. Think of this as the Super Duty of Rubicons.

I have a number of different parts & accesories that are negotiable with sale of the Jeep, including:
  • Winch bumpers x3
  • HD Rear bumper and tire Carrier x2
  • EVO Rear Tire Carrier cage system
  • Full belly skid plate system x2
  • Numerous sets of Tires, 37” & 40”
  • Wheels, and Beadlock wheels.

Partial trades may be considered. Looking for a clean Toyota Corolla for a first time driver.

If you see this ad, The Jeep is still available. Serious inquires only please. We are offering it up simply because we have too many cars and my new DD will be arriving shortly. Thank you!
Have a great day!!