Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to put 2 1/2 ton rockwells in my jeep. and have seen several of them in them military trucks. well the front axle isnt centered but almost centered looking and the rear is offset to one side about 5 inches. how can you make this stuff work with a chevy np 205 transfer case on a turbo 350 trans and keep it from hitting the trans. fluid pan also about how to get the steering to go back together. if yall can give me any ideas or pictures would be great please let me know, also email pics to [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
search search search

in the past year there have been quite a few buildups covering this. 350Samurai, Jeeper111, and elfcruiser come to mind but there are more.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
hehe, ive been following those guys build-ups for the last year or so, at what point does 2.5 ton stuff quallify as a PBB newbie question....?

·
Registered
585 Posts
zukipuke said:
hehe, ive been following those guys build-ups for the last year or so, at what point does 2.5 ton stuff quallify as a PBB newbie question....?
When it is such a broad question saying in so many words "How do I bolt military 2 1/2 ton rockwell axles under my jeep?":shaking:

If there is a specific question about a rockwell axle swap once you are part way through tearing your truck apart and reinstalling then I don't think it is newbie shit anymore. JMO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts