Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
32' of deck space on what would regularly be maybe a 20' bumper pull length trailer. Very well built and pulls great. No paperwork but could include a small trailer with pink and outdated plate for the right deal.

$3700 obo
Prunedale ca

Will deliver within ca for asking price.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2 5400lb axles with good bearings and 50% plus tires. Would have no problem with 2 toyota sized rigs and gear

·
Premium Member
14,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All led lighting including marker lights and 2 led light bars for reverse.

·
Registered
12,381 Posts
I feel like you should have asked $8500 and taken the first $7k offer

I can't believe it hasn't sold. I'll see if I can bug the guy I know who's moving to AR.

I texted a few people pics of it

·
Premium Member
14,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I feel like you should have asked $8500 and taken the first $7k offer

I can't believe it hasn't sold. I'll see if I can bug the guy I know who's moving to AR.

I texted a few people pics of it
I've already turned down a few offers in front of me.

$3k delivered to you this weekend...
If your friend did a half assed job decking the bottom he could fit half a house worth of stuff underneath. If I end up keeping it I may make a mini camper under the deck in the front.

It might be a case of pricing it to cheap. Everyone is asking me what's wrong and seems to think I'm feeding them a line when I try to tell them it is actually a really nice trailer.

·
Registered
12,381 Posts
I've already turned down a few offers in front of me.

$3k delivered to you this weekend...
If your friend did a half assed job decking the bottom he could fit half a house worth of stuff underneath. If I end up keeping it I may make a mini camper under the deck in the front.

It might be a case of pricing it to cheap. Everyone is asking me what's wrong and seems to think I'm feeding them a line when I try to tell them it is actually a really nice trailer.
Man I really don't need it, I think my wife would kill me if I brought another wheeled thing home :flipoff2:

I actually talked to him today, he ended up just having a vehicle carrier hired to haul 6 of his vehicles in one shot :laughing:

Between that, the ex uhaul he bought and a ~25' enclosed trailer, I think he's set.

I'd let the Craigslist ad fade away and repost it for $7-8k. Could even put "need gone asap" or whatever, it will sell.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Any idea what it weighs empty?

Hard to tell from the pics on my machine, is this setup for a goose or 5vr?

What is the jack setup like?

·
Premium Member
14,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Any idea what it weighs empty?

Hard to tell from the pics on my machine, is this setup for a goose or 5vr?

What is the jack setup like?

5th, seller said 2500#s and it feels light. no Jack set up. For $200 more I'll go buy the nice single drop leg from tractor supply and weld it on.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
I had a similar problem with a clean 7.3 F450 that i priced cheap to move, after a month or so i was ready to pull all ads, wash it, and come back a week later at 2x the price, and accept a "lowball" offer

I'd ad the jack, and paint the wheels, or even buy new Amazon wheels, black trailers with black wheels have a serious home built stigma. Put some reflective tape, maybe add some LEDs and show a nighttime pic, list it at 7k

·
Premium Member
14,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I had a similar problem with a clean 7.3 F450 that i priced cheap to move, after a month or so i was ready to pull all ads, wash it, and come back a week later at 2x the price, and accept a "lowball" offer

I'd ad the jack, and paint the wheels, or even buy new Amazon wheels, black trailers with black wheels have a serious home built stigma. Put some reflective tape, maybe add some LEDs and show a nighttime pic, list it at 7k

I'm on my way to get the Jack right now. It has full led lights including all of the markers and everything works.
Wheels are a good thought and I have 2 new Amazon spares already so I'd only have to buy 2.... at this point though I'm kinda still hoping for the quick money. It also doesn't hurt my feelings to have it around. I regularly go out of town to buy cars so potentially being able to buy multiple is nice.

They were out of drop leg Jack's so it's getting the nicest basic trailer jack I've seen.

·
Premium Member
14,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Want to move this before I take project junkies advice and dump money into wheels/tires. Willing to entertain pretty low offers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts