Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calling in sick and loading everything up tomorrow. Going to leave Friday AM early. Hope I can find Clayton.

·
Registered
393 Posts
If ya can find the State Park, won't be hard to find the White Trash Commune. Josh and I are shootin' for early afternoon to put down roots and commence to drinkin'. Drive safe my brother.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Crap! I gotta go pack! supposed to meet the boys at Disney in the AM!
See ya all at Clayton or Poteau whichever is first. Kowboy.. Save me a beer! Bringing Boulevard Wheat to trade..

·
Registered
393 Posts
tornadoalleycruiser said:
Kowboy.. Save me a beer! Bringing Boulevard Wheat to trade..
Ain't got no idea WTF that is but I know damn well I ain't drinkin' it. :D

As always, ya wanta Shiner .... ya just gotta come to the Commune and ask.

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Packin right now....just going a littel slow since I just got back from a work party (cheap beer). I think I just packed my dirty clothes..ooops.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It will have to be a 2 day thing for me again. Got to get back to work on Sunday. This working every third day is killing me! We'll be there Friday around 9 or 10 am. Hopefully we can find the trails. Are they at the state park and doe we need some sort of permit?

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
i got off at 10am this morning and i have tomorrow off too. the bad thing is the wife can't leave until after work tomorrow so i'll just have to wait until then.

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Just rolled into Poteau......I am the only one in the Black Angus.

Woody should be rolling in anytime.

David, the friday wheelers are all in Poteau, not Clayton. One thing you can do is drive about 2 miles south of the Clayton Lake State Park and take a left on the big gravel road marked "K"

"K" trail runs for miles and miles through the Wildlife Management Area and is good wagon stuff. Nothing hard, but great views and vistas.

Most will be arriving in the afternoon on Friday and plan on drinking, not wheeling.

They just got 3 days of rain up here so Woody is going to get some HATED mud!!

Well, check that, the Cheeshead just rolled in.......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts