Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bully dog has recently released two new products that I personally endorse and em testing the $*&@ out of. First of all many of you know that the OUTLOOK (digital guages) is now available for the powerstroke and cummins with the version for the DMax just around the corner. These gauges are a lot like the Attitude with more features such as trouble code reading, Dyno, and universal defueling which means you can use any downloader and have the ability to adjust power on the fly!

Also just out for new cummins is the Dodge Power Pup download. This thing has ability to upgrade to 130hp! Plus all the other wonderful features of a downloader.

PM/post for questions and pricing.
thanks,
Mike
www.DunksPerformance.com

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
COOL. More detail needed on the Outlook for the 7.3 PSD. Does it have different power levels like the six-gun and attitude? Do you have any pictures of it installed? How does it install, i.e. what does it plug into?

Didn't see it on your site, whats the price shipped to 92563.

Its sure is a good time to own a diesel :D

Thanks

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TheTonka said:
COOL. More detail needed on the Outlook for the 7.3 PSD. Does it have different power levels like the six-gun and attitude? Do you have any pictures of it installed? How does it install, i.e. what does it plug into?

Didn't see it on your site, whats the price shipped to 92563.

Its sure is a good time to own a diesel :D

Thanks
Ok the Outlook is bad ass if I can say so, I was having extreme heating problems in my 04.5 cummins (1600 EGT's) until installing this unit. It is very easy to install (map sensor, data link, Thermo) the feature I really like is that it allows you to run two thermo couples (pre and post). The unit has 4 positions of adj and will adjust any hot box or downloader!!! As far as pictures go the truck is over at Sky manufacturing getting the 11 inch long arm kit installed, everynight this week I remember about 1am that I forgot the camera but I will get some pictures on the board of the Outlook.
thanks
Mike
www.DunksPerformance.com

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Dunks Performance said:
Ok the Outlook is bad ass if I can say so, I was having extreme heating problems in my 04.5 cummins (1600 EGT's) until installing this unit. It is very easy to install (map sensor, data link, Thermo) the feature I really like is that it allows you to run two thermo couples (pre and post). The unit has 4 positions of adj and will adjust any hot box or downloader!!! As far as pictures go the truck is over at Sky manufacturing getting the 11 inch long arm kit installed, everynight this week I remember about 1am that I forgot the camera but I will get some pictures on the board of the Outlook.
thanks
Mike
www.DunksPerformance.com

So does it come with a thermocouple? Now when you say it can adjust power settings does that mean it can adjust a flip chip? Does it have to be a bully dog flip chip? What power upgrades from Bullydog are compatible with it for a 2001 7.3L PSD?

Thanks for all you help. The outlook just jumped to the top of my list. I may have to pony up for this instead of the pyro and boost guage seperately.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is the cool thing about the outlook, it adjust ANY chip, module, hotbox, or downloader. For instance I was just running a down load off a lap top computer no adj ability until I installed the outlook. It comes with 1 thermocouple but has the wiring for 2.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Dunks Performance said:
That is the cool thing about the outlook, it adjust ANY chip, module, hotbox, or downloader. For instance I was just running a down load off a lap top computer no adj ability until I installed the outlook. It comes with 1 thermocouple but has the wiring for 2.

SWEEEEEEET! Bullydog makes some cools Sh!te

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
Could I get a price on a Bully Dog downloader Pup, (no Outlook) for a 04.5 600CTD shipped to 94080. Preferrably the latest upgrade, not the older stock, unless they all have been reprog'd.
Thanks, Doug

1 - 10 of 10 Posts