Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2 Seater Tube buggy on 1 tons and 42s...Price reduced 2/2!

SOLD!!!

Front and rear 60`s w/ ARBs & 4.56s, alloy 35 spline shafts, longfield joints and disk brakes
Reid racing 5th stud knuckles and Ballistic Fab hi-steer arms
PSC full hydro steering
Rear cutting brakes
Suspension is 3 link in the front, and a one link in the rear with 16” Swayaway coilovers all the way around
Chevy 4.3Lw/ Turbo 350 transmission w/ manual valve body
Dana 300 with twin sticks, tera-lo gear set, and upgraded 32 spline output shafts
42” Iroks on Allied monster beadlocks. Tires at 50% tread. Spare 42" w/ ~80% tread, unmounted with an H2 wheel
Warn M8000 winch w/ syn rope
Rugged race radio
Corbeau seats and Crow harnesses with only a handful of runs on them

I have a trailer I can package with if needed.

Located in Ridgecrest CA (~2.5 hrs NE of LA)
$10K, no trades
PM me

More pics... https://matt-n-ashley.smugmug.com/Miscellaneous/Buggy-For-Sale

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Dose it need anything? The 3.4L was know for over heating problems, but they were fix-abul, anything done to the motor? I live in Carson City Nv so not to far, Do you have the old side panels for patterns?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The 4.3 has never had any cooling problems and I'm an hour from death valley and have wheeled it in 105+ degrees. No engine improvements other than swapping the injection spider to the newer design which is less likely to clog.

The old skins are gone.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Thanks for getting back to me on the questions, I very interested but I have a 31 ford rat rod to sell now, we will be in touch, need the cash flow

·
Registered
785 Posts
What’s the wheelbase and belly height as it sits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wheelbase is 105 and belly height is 19". Could adjust up w preload or down with front springs and less preload in the rear.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts