Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
was going to be for a 4wheel steering project, but i wont be completing it anymore. the front is set up as hipinion 60 and the rear was going to be a hi9.
i dont have the hi9 housing. never bought it. the front has had the tubes machined already. i ordered them to stock chevy d60 width so stock axles can work in them. the tubes are cut from 3.250dia .500 wall dom. the front has been pressed together for mock up, but has not been welded. you can set it up for drivers or passenger drop. all parts a new, never been run on a vehicle. they have some surface rust from sitting in my shop for a year and from alabama humidity. i have over $7k in this stuff. no internals are included. these are housings only.

deregard 1 of the front center sections and add another set of arms and knuckles.
i will not part out. i will sell as 2 separate axles.
lokking for $5500 plus shipping for a total package

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
From Stock to Rock
1,779 Posts
Man that is some drool worthy stuff wish i had the bucks for it. ttt

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know i would love to keep and use them, but life happens.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ttt

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
PM sent. Requested some more info. Also, can you be more specific about the two diffs in the first pic. You said you were going to roll with a high9, but those look like they are both cast diffs. Am I an idiot, or just stupid?

EDIT: idiot confirmed, reread post. KTHXBYE

·
Registered
86 Posts
it looks like one of the center sections is a stock 60 housing????? do you have tubes for both housings. what are the centers exact fit. makes a diff on what locker and gears i already have.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it looks like one of the center sections is a stock 60 housing????? do you have tubes for both housings. what are the centers exact fit. makes a diff on what locker and gears i already have.
both of the centers are the same, one is just upside down. not like it matter because if you read the add it states that i only have 1 center now. i decided to use a spider9 housing for the rear and traded one of the centers in for anither set of arms and knuckles.

the tubes have been machined to fit the 3.00" inner c's

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
top again

1 - 18 of 18 Posts