Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 one for $200.00 and 1 for $100.00 I will sell them both for $200.00 or will consider trades for ??? Tools, Guns, or whatever.

·
Registered
581 Posts
What kind of rig you got? I got some toy trail spares (shafts and stuff)+cash

Let me know.

Christian

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got a toy/buggy thing It does have toy axles but I've got 300m inners and longfields galore. I could use a ifs rearend though. dont need the third Just the housing with axles 86 -- later toy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tim Florian said:
I have 2 one for $200.00 and 1 for $100.00 I will sell them both for $200.00 or will consider trades for ??? Tools, Guns, or whatever.
So are you selling all three for $200, or a combo of the three or what? Thanks

Fergie

·
Registered
183 Posts
he missed a comma. he has 2 certs for sale totalling $300 and selling for $200. not that hard to understand.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
olivesman said:
he missed a comma. he has 2 certs for sale totalling $300 and selling for $200. not that hard to understand.....
Not that hard to be an ass as you have demonstrated so well. Just as he missed the comma, I read it too quickly, but thank you for the clarification.

Fergie

·
Registered
64 Posts
Fergie said:

Not that hard to be an ass as you have demonstrated so well. Just as he missed the comma, I read it too quickly, but thank you for the clarification.

Fergie
THINK before you ask questions....DIPSHIT :flipoff2:

·
Registered
581 Posts
You are in luck, just got done swapping another axle into the rear. PM me, i got the housing, axles with drums if you need em'.

Christian

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
i need to have an axle built for my toy cause i have a bad vibration over 30mph, i am definatly interested and i have the cash! do i have to pickup from you or can it just be done over the computer at the store or whatever? where is the shop? who can i call? wanted to have one built tomorrow!

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CGuava said:
You are in luck, just got done swapping another axle into the rear. PM me, i got the housing, axles with drums if you need em'.

Christian
I'd rather have the cash and 2 other people are offering me cash. So I'll have to pass for now but if they fall through I'll let you know. Thanks Tim

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The shop is in Ogden Utah I'm not I'm in castaic Ca All I can tell you is I have 2 certs #22216---$200.00 and#22215----$100.00 They don't have an expiration date on them and I won them at the All Pro jambo. Tom Woods makes some sweet driveshafts. My rig is Trail Only so the only driveshafts I'll ever need again will be square and I'll make them myself. I will only accept pay pal or a money order mailed to me. Once I get the payment I will mail the certs ( to you, or directly to Tom Woods.) There # is (877)497-4238 If you would like to call them. Maybe you could put your oreer on a credit card (so they will start on it) and tell them you'll be sending the certs withen a couple of days.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
ok, i will call them and see what it would cost for a grand total, and then hit you up afterwards, i need one pretty quick because this vib is driving me crazy...

so how did you win them ??

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
toyboat said:
ok, i will call them and see what it would cost for a grand total, and then hit you up afterwards, i need one pretty quick because this vib is driving me crazy...

so how did you win them ??
Actually a friend of mine that went as a passenger won them at the raffle I think he bought 20 bucks worth of tickets and he won like 3 times:D Since he didn't have a truck and he was able to sell something else that he won, he gave me these. I was going to get a new long travel front made up for a spare. I have since gone to a buggy. So square shafts will work.;)

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
They dont expire do they? I may be intrested in them in a while since i need to have a new front shaft built. But it wont be for a month or so.

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
StoopidMonkey said:
They dont expire do they? I may be intrested in them in a while since i need to have a new front shaft built. But it wont be for a month or so.

They don't expire but I doubt (hope) they wont be around for that long.;)

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ttt

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Somebody has got to need a long travel nice driveshaft.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts