Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One is from a 83 and one is from a 92 that was converted over to top shift.. both work great.. I want to find a eight lug chevy front end with 3.73's or 410's maybe even a 14 bolt to go with it.. Let me know.. 530

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
it is for sale in the axle section. it has disk brakes, shaved 3/4", stainless steel lines to calipers, welded spiders, you know the usual.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not looking to put out any cash.. Nice axle and I am going to do disks on mine later too.. Oh well, Maybe after the holidays

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
you are not looking for cash for these? I guess i can search for a 14bolt for you and make the trade. I really need teo topshift cases. Wanna work something out for the axle or the tranny i got?

Ryan

·
Registered
196 Posts
still got em? I have a 44hd 4.10 out of a chevy to trade

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have got a good 10bolt 8 lug frontend with 3:73's in it and a 14bolt SF 8 lug with 3:73's but it needs new spider gears I think.
Let me know if you want to work out a trade

Josh
(541) 410-8578

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
amadrrckwlkr Give me the details on your axle .. I am interested in the 44...

87Chev ,, Where is 541.. sounds like it is too far.. Other wise I would be interested... Unless you want to do all the driving

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm in Bend Oregon. I dodn't mind driving a ways from time to time but how far down or whare abouts are you in calif.

·
Registered
51 Posts
By the way pat I wont be around a computer all weekend so if you want to discuss this more feel free to give me a call.

·
Registered
196 Posts
details

dana 44hd,4:10's,flat tops, out of a chevy,ready to trade!

·
Registered
456 Posts
ive got an 8 lug d44 dodge with manual locking hubs 4.10 gears and drum brakes (can convert with junk yard chevy rotors) not much different then a chevy , its all complete ready to bolt in and drive. ill trade for the 83 case, pm me if yer interested.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
EXO said:
ive got an 8 lug d44 dodge with manual locking hubs 4.10 gears and drum brakes (can convert with junk yard chevy rotors) not much different then a chevy , its all complete ready to bolt in and drive. ill trade for the 83 case, pm me if yer interested.
where are you from?? I thought the dodge axle have a slightly wider spring pad width.. I want total bolt in..

·
Registered
456 Posts
im in middletown, ill try to go re measure tomorrow and get an exact number, ive measured it before and thats what i remember.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Don't bother.. I am only looking for something that came in a chevy.. This ain't no trail rig.. Just a Street driver..

amadrrckwlkr, I got your pm.. I'll call you later..Pat

1 - 20 of 22 Posts