Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got 2 Steering 1300's for sale. 83" wms-wms. They're in great shape and complete except for pinion conversions. You'll need to call up Taradon and get those. I bought them off my buddy "toploader" a couple years ago and they've been sitting in the corner ever since. So if you saw them when Mark had them they look exactly the same.

They're located in Turlock, Ca. but i'm allover the bay area every weekend and can bring them out that way if anyone is interested. These things are super heavy so i'd rather not ship them.

I'd like to get $4500- for them. Not really interested in trades.

Thanks, Jamie
[email protected]

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Georg can you put the word out for me.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
TTT for some bad ass axles. If anyone has doubts, Jamie is an honest seller and wont burn anyone. Great dude to buy from.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
THESE ARE PENDING SALE!!! Just need to get Jamie the money and work out the shipping.

Thanks guys!

Jamie sounds like a stand up guy, and I appreciate you stepping up to support him. It makes dropping this kind of cash sit a little easier.

Toploader,

Do you still have the documentation from when you got them from Taradon? Did you ever follow up to get the pinion conversions and torque tubes you paid for?

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
i thought these cxame from daniel, not from taradon aka don henry......

glad you guys struck a deal! :beer:

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Lt1 I think all I ever got was a shipping tag. Never got an invoice or receipt. Tried to work it out over the phone and Daniel(killer axles) moved back to Germany and I never got my pinion conversions. They were paid for but he sold the company and the new owner said it was between me and Daniel, which is totally understandable.

Your gonna love those axles congrates! Glad they are going to good use.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts