Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an EXCELLENT CONDITION 29' + 5' dove gooseneck trailer for sale.

18 months old.

PJ Trailers out of Mt Pleasant Texes.

2 x 7000# axles

5 Tires in excellent condition. 2 new, E rated tires....I had 2 flats in Texas on my last trip. The other three have no noticable wear.

Toolbox, dual HD jacks

This trailer is a little unique. It is lower than most deckovers. The axles are spread out and it allows the trailer to have a 15,700# GVWR versus a 14,000# GVWR as it puts more weight on the truck.

PJ Trailers is a top of the line manufacturer. The trailer is I-Beam constuction. I can haul 2 rigs and a Rhino on the trailer at one time. Tons of room and it tows perfectly.

I figured the miles and the trips today and it has between 10 and 12K on it.

I paid $8200 for it. I will sell it for $5900 and will deliver it for $1.00 a mile (one way miles) OBO

I am selling to get an enclosed trailer.

601 862 3491
[email protected]
Canton, MS

They don't have my trailer on the site, but this is the mfg's webpage

http://www.pjtrailers.com

Attachments

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
Damnit being so far away

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have an EXCELLENT CONDITION 29' + 5' dove gooseneck trailer for sale.

18 months old.

PJ Trailers out of Mt Pleasant Texes.

2 x 7000# axles

5 Tires in excellent condition. 2 new, E rated tires....I had 2 flats in Texas on my last trip. The other three have no noticable wear.

Toolbox, dual HD jacks

This trailer is a little unique. It is lower than most deckovers. The axles are spread out and it allows the trailer to have a 15,700# GVWR versus a 14,000# GVWR as it puts more weight on the truck.

PJ Trailers is a top of the line manufacturer. The trailer is I-Beam constuction. I can haul 2 rigs and a Rhino on the trailer at one time. Tons of room and it tows perfectly.

I figured the miles and the trips today and it has between 10 and 12K on it.

I paid $8200 for it. I will sell it for $5900 and will deliver it for $1.00 a mile (one way miles) OBO

I am selling to get an enclosed trailer.

601 862 3491
[email protected]
Canton, MS

They don't have my trailer on the site, but this is the mfg's webpage

http://www.pjtrailers.com

Nolen and I towed this fawker on two big trips and it was flawless..

We were 23,600 total, going to the west coast and back, it hand big load, hi speed and long distance with out any porblems....it handled the flats, the twists and the hills....made outstanding.....time and no equipment problems!!

You hardly ever new is was back there, it was very kewl,,,,,,,,and it is well worth the bucks.

Later,,,, JimA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts