Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

4 Stazworks 20x10" Double Beadlocks w/ PRESSED centers, NOT FLAT(stronger AND lighter!!), and inserts. 8 on 6.5" pattern. No rock rings and inserts cut specifically for MVT tires. 4 Goodyear MVT tires w/ 90%+ tread, kept inside so there is limited cracking/UV damage. These tires are 46" tall and are a great DOT tire for all terrains. Plans were to run these on my rig that drives to the trails.

My rigs and other parts are for sale due to upcoming medical costs(disabled Marine), 8 month old daughter and needing to get a house. Wish I didn't have to sell, but hopefully can rebuild later in life!
$3000 OBO

Trades considered, but since I'm getting rid of everything it'll need to be something I can use or at least easily resell for cash. Make me an offer and I'll consider it! Located in Valley View, TX just north of Dallas/Ft Worth and near Gainesville off I-35. Willing to consider delivery w/ deposit

Semper Fi!
Kyle

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll take it under consideration, since I just posted it up yesterday I'd like to wait and see if I can avoid separating. My bad back isn't keen on breaking them down! Maybe if we work something out you can come down for pickup and do the heavy lifting...

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
understand. Will let you know.

Would consider trade for a nice ATV, riding mower or zero-turn mower. Consider bang bangs, 39-42" tire/wheel combo, etc as well.

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
pending sale.....

SOLD 8/21

1 - 6 of 6 Posts