Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know searching will help but advice is better. who makes a good ( not cheap but thats ok too) 4-6 in lift for a 2000 ranger. no one sems to advertise anything good or even at all. OR what would a solid axel swap run for these, and do they makw a conversion kit to do it for this year
thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
ImNotRight said:
this isn't worth regurgatating again and again. Go check out www.therangerstation.com
they love IFS over there.
Not SLA IFS :rolleyes: :flipoff2:

SAS it.

No kits, though :(

Gonna have to do it on your own, although there are a few (both here and therangerstation) that have done SAS conversions on the '98up Rangers. That rack-n-pinion crap is gonna be tough to get rid of.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
4x4junkie said:
Not SLA IFS :rolleyes: :flipoff2:

SAS it.

No kits, though :(

Gonna have to do it on your own, although there are a few (both here and therangerstation) that have done SAS conversions on the '98up Rangers. That rack-n-pinion crap is gonna be tough to get rid of.

The new rangers have rack & peanut steering?! Stupid ford..

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that is the reason that i asked. its for a buddy, he won a pimp my ride contest in columbus and thats what hes got so i thought i would try to lend some expert advise to the morons that are pimping his ranger. if it was mine it would already have the EB 44 i have in my yard.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya ,pimpin my bronco would have been much cooler!!!!!!LOL

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
el ranger loco said:
The new rangers have rack & peanut steering?! Stupid ford..

thats weird, mine doesnt :)

Check out the galleries on ORR (offroadrangers.com) and TRS, you will see plenty of lifted 98-00's with either superlift,trailmaster, RCD or SAS. RCD makes the best kit, SAS is the best option :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what makes RCD the best and how much should it cost?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i was thinking that was the best route to go if he could get them to cover the cost, that was my original idea to him i just didnt know who made that kit.
thanks, (Littlemule)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts