Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about replacing my 2000 f-250 7.3 axles with the 2005+ front and rear. This would also replace the front leaf spring suspension with the coil suspension.

Is it worth the money? I want to run larger tiers and want less issues than what I've been having.

Could this effect resale value?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
4r100 transmission, not sure about the axles, never any issues with the rear, the front is what gives me trouble.

132,000 miles.

Extended cab, short bed, 4x4 lariat, white 2 tone with gold trim on the lower part of the truck.

Other than the front axle and a small dent on the drivers side bed right behind the cab. The roof could use a paint touch up. But there's no rust. It's not in bad shape for being 20 years old and not babied. I don't pull anything with it. Has an oil leak, that's getting fixed on Oct 1st, 99% sure it's turbo O-rings. Drivers side seat isn't horrible, was considering redoing both driver and passenger seats with king ranch or better leather while upgrading axles.

If i didn't really like the truck i wouldn't be putting the money into it, or considering it.

It's got an 8 inch lift, Bush wacker finder flairs.

I live in Louisiana, so don't have to worry about road salt or rust.

It's my daily driver. It's not fast, but it always starts and it's paid for. I can do anything i want or need with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts