Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2000 Ford F350 Crew Long Bed.
Two Tone Paint (white with Grey bottom)
4" lift with 35 BFG's
Weld Racing Wheels
Running Boards
Three TV's (one front dash, one in each headrest)
DVD plus Navigation in dash (touch screen) Eclipse Double Din
Back up Camera
Upgraded speakers in stock locations
Amp.
Cloth seats front has captins chairs
100,000 Mile Transferable warrenty
46,000 Miles
Ford put a NEW trany in it about 5,000 miles ago.
Motorcycle bar (tie downs and wheel holder) mounted in bed
This was a California truck, so it will smog there

High book is $28,000...but it doesn't count for a lot of the extras...as we all know.
Asking $24,800...I can go lower, but I will pull the navigation unit and have the stock stereo put back in. (I can take off an additinal $1200).

I would like to sell quickly, and I am in the process of purchasing a mildly built jeep TJ with lockers, lift, and winch...so if you have a trade of this sort, please let me know.

Call or email with any questions...

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, I did the math...$24,800 Firm on the truck with navi
Or $23,600 with out the navi, but you still get the two SWEET TV's in the head rest. A guy could get a DVD player from Wal Mart for $40 and an inverter, and keep his kids busy...no more "Are we there yet?"

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not even a question? This is a real nice truck. Come over and take a look.

·
Registered
130 Posts
:rolleyes: I will give you 24K the way it is with the stereo in it, interested?

·
Premium Member
14,733 Posts
Selling your trucks and buying a TJ??!

Did you sell your Rig already?

Wait tellya see my bro's new setup, we need to wheel again when were all ready :grinpimp:

-Todd

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What up Todd!

Yea, I sold it...I am so stupid! I want to buy it back now, so let me know if you see the guy driving it...and get his number!

I was actually thinking of having a bit more of a stock rig...TJ, to pull behind the RV. I really don't plan on wheeling that much, but want something built. I am talking to a guy in LA that has the setup I want...well he has 35's, and I want our 38.5 SX's again. Currie D44 up front and 44 rear with an ausie locker? It has a couple other things, but I am buying it for only $1000 less than I sold mine for? I have not fully committed to the guy yet, as I am also interested in purchasing a tractor. I am trying to decide which is priority right now. BTW, I would love to wheel with you guys again, let me know when you are going out...talk to you soon.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, Diesel. I have to smog it here in Nevada.

Why, are you interested?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tell him to put a Shell on it. It wouldn't have the third row seating, but I know he would love the truck and not be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TCARP flaked out! No call, No emails. I guess it was a bogus offer.
Back to the top.

·
Registered
10,684 Posts
I may be interested. Meet me halfway if I come from Grand Junction, Colorado? Please send some more pics of interior and anything wrong with it to [email protected].
What kind of maintenance items replaced? Batteries, etc?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Barry...I hope I answered your questions completely? I never heard back from you.

I have to admit, this board sure has lost something in the last four years.

·
Registered
10,684 Posts
Sorry about that. I was all set to buy a new CTD and ended up getting a Tundra Double Cab. I know, weird. But considering all of my use parameters it was the best choice. I will only be towing my 4Runner every few months or so and the Tundra will make a better DD. You have a nice truck it is just too much money for its age.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What up Mike! How have you been? I have been thinking about coming down there (to Canyon Lake) to get a lift put on my Duramax. We should hook up.

The truck is SOLD. One day in Deals and Wheels...18 calls, and the person that bought it brought a check at 7:30AM and made me wait with them until 9 AM until the bank opened...to get a cashiers check. They only met me so early because the truck was priced well below any other vehicle of it's kind, and had by far less miles and more options. Some people just know a good deal...that is why I had 6 offers on it!

Later,
Ryan

1 - 18 of 18 Posts