Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2000 Ford F350 7.3L Diesel, 4x4, DRW,6 spd!!! Sale or Trade

Lowered Price Again

This is a very solid truck. I don't need the dual rear wheels, and I need to free up some cash. I'm interested in trades, so let me know what you got. I'm particularly interested in Broncos, 1/2 ton - 1 ton Ford trucks, International trucks, etc.

This truck has a fold-down goose neck ball installed, so it's ready to haul your junk anywhere you want to go!

The truck is located in Sterling, VA

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/2633507044.html

Asking $8850, but price is OBO.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Interested in trade of 78 bronco on tons, 460, internal roll cage (goes all the way to the back so rear passengers are safe), 39.5" boggers on nice aluminum wheels, etc, etc. Needs some work to be driven, but all the parts are there. It runs, but it does over heat if you drive it long enough (don't know if the electric fan just isn't enough or what the problem is to be honest, haven't had time/money to mess with it) and needs some brake work.

or

'03 F350 SRW 6.0 5r110e supercab, short bed, ~175-80k miles. Motor is locked up. Truck is in pretty good condition otherwise and the trans has been serviced every 25k, so plenty of life left in it, just swap a cummins motor in and you're good to go for many miles. I just don't have any of that time or money to do it myself right now, a running truck would be what I need!

I browse pirate through the 'new posts' button and always forget about my subscribed threads, so sending a PM would probably be the best way to get my attention!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.