Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to sell my Jeep Cherokee. It's a 2000 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 with a NV3550 5 spd tranny. 2000 is the only year that this heavy duty 5 speed was used in the Cherokee. It's got a 4.0 liter engine, NV3550 transmission, NP231 transfer case, hi pinion Dana 30 front, and Chrysler 8.25" rear. The Jeep has 41k miles on it, has been well maintained and runs great. It has new BFG ATs with only a couple thousand miles. It has power windows, locks, and mirrors as well as a CD player and keyless entry. I've also added a Class III hitch and wiring. Asking 12,800 or best reasonable offer. It is currently in Brunswick, Maine (only been there one winter) and will be traveling to Atlanta, Georgia in three weeks. If you're on the way then we can work out some sort of delivery.

Pictures for all you visual people:

Thanks,
Will

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$12,800 or best reasonable offer. Try finding another 2000 4x4 with a NV3550. If you want a 5 spd Jeep Cherokee, this is definitely the best of the bunch. Let mek now if you have any more questions. Depending on where you are in New York, I can help work with you on delivery or meeting you etc.

Thanks,
Will

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BTT, come on you New Englanders. Look out your window right now!

Will

1 - 9 of 9 Posts