Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This engine was pulled from a wrecked 2000 4runner that i have been parting out. I was gonna do an engine swap into my blown '94 4Runner but Off Road Solutions does not yet make an wiring harness kit for automatic equiped 4Runners. So, my loss is your gain. The engine has 62,000 miles on it. It is in great shape except for a few things. The round Oil adapter/cooler was squished a little in the wreck. One of the motor mount bolt holes chipped off a little, but i have the piece and it can be welded back on. There is no damage and or cracks to the block or heads etc. Lastly, the aluminum cruise control piece on the intake broke off. If you are planning on switching out an old hi-mileage 3.4 then the oil adapter and the intake chip are not problems for you as you could just use your old parts. I'd like $2000 for the engine or best offer. I'll throw in the tranmission for free. For that matter, you can have the whole vehicle for that and all the parts left!
GET IT OUT OF MY BACKYARD!!!!
Go to this URL for pics!
www.alexanderham.com/4runner/parts.htm

Jeremy

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
what are you asking for the fuel pump?

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
ok let me find out what they are going for then i will get back to you.

·
Registered
182 Posts
instrument cluster

Will do 50 shipped to 98682. Thanks Brandon

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
3.4 v6

Sorry, been out of town for the christmas weekend.
Yes, that is the same engine as your '95.
About the fuel pump, i'm thinkin'. That shipping is clear across the country from old North Carolina.
Jeremy

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
thanks but I will just try to find a fuel pump here local.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Dibs on the 3 wheels, floor mats and front seats. Possible pick up this weekend? Let me know.

The guy wanting the engine flaked Jermey. I tried.

Thanks,
Jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts