Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pulling my stock Engine/tranny/fuel system after next weekend to install my V8/auto tranny and fuel cell sytem. My jeep is a 2001 TJ and it has 74k miles on it. I am the 2nd owner and it has been adult driven. I can provide pics if you want them. I just got back from Gray Rock so everything is coverd in dust.

4.0L engine assembly: this includes everything to make it run including the vac. system, engine harness, ecu and exhaust. This engine is set up for an electric fan so there is no clutch fan and it also wont have a power steering pump. It does come with the AC compressor and lines back that go back to the firewall. I also have two brand new motor mounts that go with it.$700.00 for everything.

NV3550 assembly: includes all lines, linkages, shifter, clutch assembly and a brand new mount. $400.00

Factory Fuel tank/sending unit and all fuel lines. $150.00 (you buy the engine and Tranny and I will sell you this for $75.00).

Like my profile says...I am in Southern middle Tennessee (zip 38468). I dont really need anything of trade but would consider a Ford Kingpin Front 60.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Still have the NV3550? PM me, I might be interested....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts