Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

The entire build post is here http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/jeep-hardcore-tech/715127-project-evil-monkey.html

KBB says $12,500 for a stock one, firm at $13,500 will include the full cab cover with the purchase. This is not OBO I do not have to sell, it's worth every bit of the asking price.

Everything on it is currently in great operational order 93,500 miles on the inline 6. The seats have sliders so you can adjust position on both driver and passenger seats. Added a new hook to the Warn after Moab, synthetic line is in great shape.

I will include some misc spare parts and a complete poly performance nitrogen charge setup. With tank and gauges for the fox shocks. I also have a complete built and ready matching spare beadlock rim as well as extra H1 seals and parts.

The CD player took a dump so I will put a brand new one in with Bluetooth when I return from camp Pendelton next week.

Windshield is cracked but not enough for me to bother replacing it. It's not in the driver sight line.

Belly height about 20" width 87" wheelbase 112"

Email if you have any questions [email protected]

Will sell trailer camper combo with the jeep for $20,000 total. The trailer is a 2006 PJ Brand, camper built 10/90 so it might be a 1990/91 Lance LC480 9.6

Will split trailer camper combo from jeep for $7,500, will also take another 30' or larger gooseneck for trade. Only looking for dual axle dually wheel setup as I will be hauling heavy equipment.

I've had this question twice now, and I will part the camper from the trailer for $2,500. I will include all the tie downs and everything I have listed above for the camper. I will also remove the waste tank from the trailer and include it with the purchase. It wouldn't be hard to install a waste tank and put it back in a truck. I even have the rear bumper and step that came off it.

Everything has clear titles in hand and the TJ is still insured, registered and inspected in TX.

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The harness bar behind the seats are remove able. The upper cage will accommodate a factory hardtop just clearing the roof line so it has coverage on the cage for a second row seat. You would simply need to remove the ice chest rack which is bolted in and move the gas tank to the rear. Then you could use the factory mounts for a rear seat. I have seen the same gas tank mounted behind the factory seat location so it would fit.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Sweet rig and setup... are you looking for any trades or cash only

·
Registered
613 Posts
Wow, If I wasn't about to build an LJ, I would buy it for a spare crawler. It might even out perform my built TJ. I'll bet it's gone in a couple days. Good Luck

·
Registered
97 Posts
I've been through the build thread but don't remember seeing the outside width, can you give me that measurement?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts