Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,783 Posts
"Team Linker/Bundrant had the most sheet metal damage of all the contestants."
<IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,561 Posts
Yeah -- check out the gallery down at the bottom: http://www.outdoorwire.com/cgi-bin/gallery/imageFolio.cgi?direct=4x4_Trailshots//Competitions/Skyjacker_Womans_Rock_Crawling_Championship_2001&img=

Lance, when are we gonna see the *story* from Kelly's trip to the same event? You have the pictures up at: http://www.pirate4x4.com/trailreports/womens_rcc2001/ ...but no story. <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> C'mon, you can almost use the excuse that you were driving at the last ARCA event, but geez, Kelly did all the work at the Women's championship. <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">

Randii
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,783 Posts
Originally posted by randii:
<STRONG>Lance, when are we gonna see the *story* from Kelly's trip to the same event? You have the pictures up at: http://www.pirate4x4.com/trailreports/womens_rcc2001/ ...but no story. <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> C'mon, you can almost use the excuse that you were driving at the last ARCA event, but geez, Kelly did all the work at the Women's championship. <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">

Randii</STRONG>
<IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
906 Posts
I must be like chopped liver or something, because there aren't any pictures of me an my rig much less of me getting it in any of those pics. <IMG SRC="smilies/frown.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Not to worry, if youre looking for some pics, I took some on Saturday on the upper course. <IMG SRC="smilies/smile.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well ifn' anyone has any shots of you at this event, email em to me and we'll post em up for ya...


Originally posted by 4x4Grrl:
<STRONG>I must be like chopped liver or something, because there aren't any pictures of me an my rig much less of me getting it in any of those pics. <IMG SRC="smilies/frown.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
30,419 Posts
Originally posted by 4x4Grrl:
<STRONG>I must be like chopped liver or something, because there aren't any pictures of me an my rig much less of me getting it in any of those pics. <IMG SRC="smilies/frown.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
we will trade you your 9th place for our 6 roll overs and pics. <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> kelly you did awesome.

<IMG SRC="smilies/smokin.gif" border="0">
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,561 Posts
I must be like chopped liver or something, because there aren't any pictures of me an my rig much less of me getting it in any of those pics. <IMG SRC="smilies/frown.gif" border="0">
Sorry, Kelly, we only had one camera on the hill that day. <IMG SRC="smilies/frown.gif" border="0">

You musta run everything so clean that there was nuthin' to shoot!

Randii
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top