Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Kristi and I have a 2002 landrover discovery with 36k. I am having the first problem I have ever had with it and the closest dealership is 300 miles. The ABS light, the TC light and the hill descent car light are coming on and sometimes there is a vibration or pulsating under the brake pedal. Has anyone else ever had this problem? Thanks

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
"show us your teats" that will keep the lady's coming back, while your at it why don't you tell her to cook us dinner!

·
Registered
25,560 Posts
uninformed said:
"show us your teats" that will keep the lady's coming back, while your at it why don't you tell her to cook us dinner!
I got smacked down for such statements long ago. Learned quickly to keep such comments about women to chit-chat and myself :flipoff2:

OTOH, this is Pirate :flipoff2: grow a thick skin or run to Dweb :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
IndyCJ said:
How 'bout YOU get the sand out of your vanaynay and get to cookin, beyotch.
i know we are a bit slow down here in australia, but i have no idea what you just said?

but if you would like to eat shit ,i have some that i prepared earlier
cheers, serg

·
Registered
25,560 Posts
64rovr said:
FWIW sounds like a wheelspeed sensor.
Could be, but could also be a bad hub. Either way, the only way to obtain the replacement part is to buy them together.

Had three bad hubs come in last month. Horrible feeling like driving on corduroy that gets worse when you turn.

Don't run away Kristi, some of us can be gentlemen (where's Merv?).

Peace,
PT

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
PTSchram said:
Could be, but could also be a bad hub. Either way, the only way to obtain the replacement part is to buy them together.

Had three bad hubs come in last month. Horrible feeling like driving on corduroy that gets worse when you turn.

Don't run away Kristi, some of us can be gentlemen (where's Merv?).

Peace,
PT
Don't get excited PTS, I think Kristi is a guy. Maybe extra hardware, I'll leave that to you to find out.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
You can now buy the ABS sensors without the hubs thru your local dealer. They're around $95.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I reckon you boys done skeered her off. Heartless bastidges.

Simon

·
Registered
25,560 Posts
pendy said:
Don't get excited PTS, I think Kristi is a guy. Maybe extra hardware, I'll leave that to you to find out.
At least I wasn't the one asking to see her/his teats :flipoff2:

Either way, he/she/it doesn't need to run away yet.

·
Registered
25,560 Posts
Greg Davis said:
You can now buy the ABS sensors without the hubs thru your local dealer. They're around $95.
I
The current Ford derived parts listing (at least those that have been made available to me) do not list the hub, nor the ABS sensor separately. I have tried to order both in the last month.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Paul, I just called my dealer here in Charlotte. They have and keep them on hand. Price is approx $87 each and the P/N's are TAR 1050 (R) and TAR 1060 (F). Hope this helps.

·
Registered
25,560 Posts
Greg Davis said:
Paul, I just called my dealer here in Charlotte. They have and keep them on hand. Price is approx $87 each and the P/N's are TAR 1050 (R) and TAR 1060 (F). Hope this helps.
Great! I just ordered a pair of hubs with sensors, and split them up for each client. Two of my main suppliers told me unavailable separately-go figure.

You'd figure that with what I spend each month they'd treat me better.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts