Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 Jeep Wrangler sport with about 76,000 miles on it. 5 speed nv3550 transmission.
Many extras. This jeep has a custom fit/ trussed Grand Wagoner front dana 44 axle and a stock rear dana 44, both equipped with 4.88 gears. It is running 37x12.5 Irok radials on a Clayton long arm lift with Rubicon Express 5.5in springs, Curry HD steering linkage, and a heavy duty JKS track bar; all added this summer, with less than 6,000 miles on them. The winch is no longer working but I think it only has a wiring problem. There are many other extras not listed. Clutch is being replaced this week with a LUK clutch kit.
There are a few problems worth noting including a cracked intake manifold, different front and rear lug patterns, a broken door handle, and a few minor bumps and bruises from off roading.
This jeep is my pride and joy and it kills me to sell it, but being a broke, 20 year old, college student, it doesn't make sense to own because I cannot use it to it's full potential. Still road worthy, seeing as I used it as my daily driver for years. Don't let all of the upgrades turn you away! I am asking for $14,500/bo but I am flexible...Make me an offer or even a trade maybe!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts