Pirate 4x4 banner

2002 Tahoe Build

2169 Views 63 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  bdatud4x4
This is my latest build....2002 Tahoe i got last year...I got a 6" RCX suspension lift....
35"x20x12 Mickey Thompson MTZ......
20" TIS WHEELS 535B SATIN BLACK WITH MILLED LIP ACCENTS OFF-ROAD RIMS
4" air flow with a PCR chip.....
3" stainless exhaust pipes and Flow master exhaust out chrome tips....
View attachment 3128924 View attachment 3128925 View attachment 3128926
41 - 60 of 64 Posts
Do you want me to bring my tahoe or my jeep..... View attachment 3128957
At least you’re consistent on what type of bullshit build you’re into. What notable trails has that completed? Don’t act like you still have that either. If you did you wouldn’t have had to develop some slides to scan to post that.
Yup. Poor sunavubitch ain't got no sense o'humor bawss.
Damn wonton u suck at spelling.....and I leave u with that....u bunch of weasel dicks pecker heads.....I don't have time for you guys....u suck and always will suck in life.....but remember one thing what goes around comes around and bites u in the ass.....have a good life.....🖕
Damn wonton u suck at spelling.....and I leave u with that....u bunch of weasel dicks pecker heads.....I don't have time for you guys....u suck and always will suck in life.....but remember one thing what goes around comes around and bites u in the ass.....have a good life.....🖕
Bye Felicia.
remember one thing what goes around comes around and bites u in the ass..
I want you to think real fucking hard about this line right here.

Your additude, your bananas ass over reactions, and your current situation.

Think real fucking hard about it
Reactions: 1
Sadly, you're too dense to realize the intent behind my post.
Everyone else did, but you.
You fucking brick.
I have shit under my shoes with more wits than you do, Marine. Now quit making EVERY other member of the military worldwide look bad.. get that mall princess Tahoe and daddy's retro jeep "build" parked somewhere and go read a Pepboy catalog. They have the turbonator on sale. Gives you power, or you could spin it up your ass for all we care. You'd for sure whistle like an f-350, you pumped up hot headed gas bag.
This article really looks like the biggest joke I've ever made in 2023, go back to mommy's milk, kid
This article really looks like the biggest joke I've ever made in 2023, go back to mommy's milk, kid
Kid huh....u just loss my respect...(n)...
  • Haha
Sadly, you're too dense to realize the intent behind my post.
Everyone else did, but you.
You fucking brick.
I have shit under my shoes with more wits than you do, Marine. Now quit making EVERY other member of the military worldwide look bad.. get that mall princess Tahoe and daddy's retro jeep "build" parked somewhere and go read a Pepboy catalog. They have the turbonator on sale. Gives you power, or you could spin it up your ass for all we care. You'd for sure whistle like an f-350, you pumped up hot headed gas bag.
u need 2 disappear Wonton.....
Head Jaw Ingredient Gesture Statue
See less See more
u need 2 disappear Wonton..... View attachment 3128981
Thought you leaving Felicia? You like the abuse you dirty “Dawg.”
I want you to think real fucking hard about this line right here.

Your additude, your bananas ass over reactions, and your current situation.

Think real fucking hard about it
Ok I'm thinking....wait still thinking.....nope ain't scared....oh yeah u miss spelled attitude.....
I didnt want you to be be scared.

I wanted you to read your own words about karma bitting you in the ass and if even possible, recognize whats happening here, right now, as your are humiliating yourself and your beloved marine corps over a faggoty ass tahoe.

I misspelled attitude?
You cant even spell you/two/to/misspelled
  • Haha
What a complete and utter cunt. Look u cockdawg brick for brains. No one, and i mean absofuckinglutely no one gives a fuck about your side dick sucking palace of the red rocket. U big tough guy want to go toe to toe, is that cause the last guy you let mount you brokeback style couldnt reach around to finger your peehole?

What the fuck are you gona do about it? So far youve embarassed yourself pretty well, show you have no ability to build trucks, cried like a bitch about respect, shown absolutely none, tried to call out others in desperate attempt of deflection and for what? You want to bully your way into liking your piece of shit vehicles?

So suck start a howitzer, get buttfucked by a bulldozer, you suck at trucks and the internet, eat your crayons pvt pile.
Wow, sharkid brought it!

Hey lawdawg, i think you have a partner for the ball this year 🤣
Ok I'm thinking....wait still thinking.....nope ain't scared....oh yeah u miss spelled attitude.....
You're like one of those computers, from the 80's... thinking,thinking, thinking,.....
Turns out they too were incapable of coming up with complex answers.
Reactions: 2
Kid huh....u just loss my respect...(n)...
It's "lost"....not loss

So, let's not get into spelling or grammar. And stop with the tough internet guy shit, you're losing that fight and it makes you appear to be nothing more than a whiney bitch....you call yourself a Marine? That's laughable.

I WILL say it is a clean truck for being 21 years old.....its just not what interests most, probably all, on this site? It's just a curb crawling 1/2T 8.25" open IFS, 8.6" 10B rear with bolt on parts. SIMPLE as that, don't make it out to be something it's not. Maybe come back when it's a real "build".
It's "lost"....not loss

So, let's not get into spelling or grammar. And stop with the tough internet guy shit, you're losing that fight and it makes you appear to be nothing more than a whiney bitch....you call yourself a Marine? That's laughable.

I WILL say it is a clean truck for being 21 years old.....its just not what interests most, probably all, on this site? It's just a curb crawling 1/2T 8.25" open IFS, 8.6" 10B rear with bolt on parts. SIMPLE as that, don't make it out to be something it's not. Maybe come back when it's a real "build".
It needs Denali badges, a Caddy chrome grill and LED tail lights..and a custom plate holder...the cheapo chrome barbwire one.
At this point it doesn't fit here. Or on Mallcrawlers.com
Reactions: 2
OP, this is what a GMT800 build looks like as an example...(search back for the beginning)

Now that build makes me smile for righteous reasons. Unlike some others, that make me laugh...cause I'm an asshole.
41 - 60 of 64 Posts