Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 2002 Toyota Tacoma SR5 double cab (crew cab). It is an auto. It has a cold ac. Power windows and door locks. Leather interior. Factory TRD supercharger and gauge. 3.4L v6. 173k miles. Runs perfectly and is in great condition. Now on to all the really good stuff.

Trail gear SAS kit. Trail gear rock assault front axle. 5.29 gears front and rear. ARB lockers front and rear. Trail gear front bumper, rear bumper, and rock sliders. Custom built spare bed tire carrier in the bed. A softopper bed cover for the bed. Rhino liner in the bed. Rear axle has been updated to disc brakes. Look up the trail gear kit c for the Tacoma and you will see all the stuff it comes with. Frame is boxed and strengthened. Hangers are frenched into the frame. It is a sick straight axle swap kit. It has a brand new smittybilt xrc8 winch. 37" Cooper discoverer stt tires with a full size spare. American racing wheels. I'm sure I'm forgetting all kinds of stuff......

Bobby call or text (209)204-4269

$21,500 obo

http://modesto.craigslist.org/cto/5428174383.html

Attachments

·
Registered
639 Posts
Man. I'm selling jk to get another 4dr taco like my last one...this time coilovers bypass linked.....

Love the rig
..glws...if I sell mine I'd grab this to chop up and build.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts