Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did I miss this the first time? I only saw it yesterday for the first time. The show was titled "4x4" or "Monster 4x4" or similar, and was on the Travel Channel (DirecTV channel 277 ) on Sunday at 7pm mountain time. Definitely not the same show as appears on Outdoor TV or OLN (606 or 608)

There was a full segment on the 2002 UROC event at Cedar City, other segments included Baja racing, and mudbuggies. There was also a segment on a competition that looked like it was held in the East somewhere, lots of mud, I was thinking Tellico (but I am probably wrong).

The competition was similar to the "Warn series" but I don't think it was sponsored by Warn. The lowlight (rather than highlight) was the spotter on one rig getting his hand stuck in the winch and having his hand mangled , requiring a MEDEVAC. Quite a few vehicles were sporting UROC decals.

Pretty good coverage I thought. Anyone else happen to catch the show? It looks like it will be re-run on Sat Feb 22nd, at 8pm and 11pm EST. Directv lists the show as MONSTER 4x4

·
Registered
235 Posts
Was Hazels Arkansas Ramsey event. Pretty cool. Show was like hour long with about 45 minutes of either hazels event or UROC.

West Coast crawling is cool but after seeing my EROCC video, my RCAA video's seem really boring... :eek:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup, it was the Ramsey event.

Hey at least I was in the ballpark, Ramsey/Warn - both winches.
:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts