Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
White GMC Yukon 4x4 has 5.3 with 281,000 miles. Base package. Posi rear end, tow package, chrome running boards, Tan interior with husky liners and third row seating. Take off rims from Chevy pickup (maybe 07?) stock wheels with tires are included. Things that don't work are; high air fan mode, ac heat nighttime illumination, CD player, rear defrost( just needs wire soldered back on), drivers seat side panel has seen better days but controls work fine and passenger seat slide is dicked. Always had full synthetic oil. Just did rear drums and pads, upgraded to delco heavy duty rotors. Front pads are 80% but I have new ones. Runs and drives fine, still tows a ski boat without issue. Asking $6500obo. (Buyer smogs. It hasn't been smogged in a few years due to the county its registered in and I have no clue if it still passes).

Dark gray Chevy suburban 4x4 has 5.3 with 155,000 miles. Fully loaded package. Has DVD player, Bose, headsets, leather, Bluetooth, heated seats front and rear, third row seating, usb, remote start, Posi rear end, running boards, tow package, push button manual shift mode tranny. With fuel Econ tune she gets 20-22 highway mpg. Buttons on radio and ac controls are scraped off but functional, the carpet is dirty, the Crome door handles are peeling off, the CD player is shot, mats are gone, passenger mirror is cracked, driver seat adjustment buttons for bells n whistles don't all work, small plastic piece from rear hatch latch in floor is missing, the driver fender is damaged and the thing looks like it was parked in a public garage as its dinged up and down each side. Runs and drives fine. Smogged last summer. Buyer smogs, Asking $9000.

Selling because we don't need 2 SUVs that are pretty much the same, looking for 4door 3/4 ton truck instead.

Both are second owner vehicles. Both are daily drivers. I wouldn't hesitate to jump in either of them and take a long road trip, even if towing (though the heated seats in the burb are preferred for my back).

No lift kits or mud tires. No light bars or CB radios. No heavily stickered rear glass. No water damage. No rock rash. No sterio systems with 6x9s and subs and amps. No gay buttsecks. Just two plain old gm family vehicles.

Ask questions here or pm.

Pm me an email or text info so I can send out pics until some nice feller offers to post em up here for me cuz I'm not savvy with the pic postin.

Located near Woodland Ca.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The 03 for functional interior and easy engine access.
The 10 for fuel mileage and smoother ride and if dod is the 4cyl fuel saver mode then yes.
If not then I have no idea.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts