Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Totally loaded Crew cab short bed, dual power leather captains seats, tinted windows, Escalade door handles, Billet grill, 4" Rancho lift with brand new Bilstein shocks, 35" BFG A/T's & 17" Boze Fatal 8 in a black chrome finish. K&N intake and Edge programmer with digital display.

51,000 miles

Asking $30,000

Dan
714-746-4496 Cell
[email protected]

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
I have an 05 Ram 1500 quad cab 4x4. 5.7 hemi, auto, factory 20's, 3.92 gears with posi. Has spray in bedliner, Silverstar lights, magnaflow exhaust, k&n filter, cross drilled front rotors. Big horn SLT. 36k miles. How much cash are you looking for?

·
Registered
29,928 Posts
i will be looking for one in the near future, funds and jobs will be upgraded but cannot afford now, posting to find later.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
29,928 Posts
more than likely 3 months, but its not up to me, union call list, from the time that has passed and my advancement on the list it looks to be that long.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
more than likely 3 months, but its not up to me, union call list, from the time that has passed and my advancement on the list it looks to be that long.
Good luck with that...if this thing is still around then hit me up and we'll work a deal. :grinpimp::mr-t::D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts