Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!

Ready to wheel..
Built in 2004 tube buggy has a VIN and title, it has jeep hood and grill narrowed 5", 104" wheelbase, Chevy 4.3 runs on propane "alum fork lift tank" , alum radiator, dry cell Optima Battery, Chevy 700r4 trany built w/ shift kit and art Carr shifter, Dana 300 transfer twin sticked and flipped, "high angle drive line" drive shafts front and rear, the axle in the front Dana hi-pinion 60" new style w/ 4.56 gears welded 35 spline inner and 30 outer and drive flanges to replace the lock outs full hydro steering w/ high steer setup, rear is Sterling 10.5 w/ 4.56 gears welded 35 spline full floater, front and rear have the heavy duty "Great lakes off road" diff covers, hydro brake booster, stainless steel brake lines, Maxxis Off-Road Trepador Competition Bias ply "sticky" tires 90% tread 37.5x12.5 17" wheels are alum 8 hole 17x9 w/ Staun Internal Bead Locks, fox air shocks 2" w/ 14" travel front and rear, four linked in the rear with Anti Rock Sway Bar, the front is three linked "wishbone" style, winch Warn high speed 9.5 w/synthetic “Winch line” rope, alum racing seats w/ removable seat covers 5 point harness, 11 upper roll cage bars "been tested", CD/Mp3 player w/ 6" 2 way speakers and CB, reason for selling want to build my own tube buggy, will consider trading for some of the cost steering u-joint rockwells need 2 fronts no rears, 47" Ltb’s in good shape, nice coil over shocks Southern Indiana got any questions?

·
Registered
84 Posts
this is one good rig, wheeled with it a bunch. it will make someone a great rig. it will all most stay up with the goat!!!!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
i'm good friends with the builder/original owner. it was skinned and taken apart for paint at MOAB OFFROAD in louisville, KY where i work. this thing was very well built. someone will have alot of fun in it.

·
Registered
420 Posts
thought i would never see this rig again we built that rig for KY SAM purdy 5 years ago very while put together rig

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
here it is!!
my foot was a lil to heavy for the vovlo 303's. been havin good luck with the new setup. miss all my ground clearance though.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts