Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 TRD Tacoma V6 5-speed. Loaded. TRD Supercharger. TRD boost guage. 4000 miles. Still has dealer plates. Has Swamper Trxus tires on it and the like new stock tires are included too.

$22,000 with supercharger.
$21,000 without supercharger.

Located in Harbor, OR which is on the coast about 5 miles north of CA border. Will consider taking an older toyota or 66-77 Bronco in part trade.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
85NIGOTA said:
did the dealer install the supercharger?
I installed the blower. It's not the first TRD supercharger I have put on. Installation does not effect the standard toyota warranty and the supercharger itself is warrantied for one year. I haven't sent in the warranty card so you can fill it out in your name.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got a couple emails asking about original cost of the truck. I think MSRP was $25,000 and I paid $22,500. Plus $2000 for the supercharger. Also has Toyota all weather floormats, TRD boost guage and pod, eclipse CD player, extra oil and air filters.

·
Registered
308 Posts
sure you dont want to trade for a built 97 toyota landcruiser? locked 37s ect ect??

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NW-sickboy said:
sure you dont want to trade for a built 97 toyota landcruiser? locked 37s ect ect??
Sounds pretty sick but since I ordered a new truck I can't take any trades.

The only exception might be for an early bronco. Even though it is the last thing I need I could probably be talked into a part trade for one. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts