Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my 2005 Jeep Rubicon with an Avenger Supercharger sitting on 20" Jesse James Wheels and 38" Mudd Grap. Full roll cage, almost everything is from Poison Spyder. Only 7,500 miles. Drives just as nice down the highway as it runs in the woods.
Avenger Supercharger
Poison Spider Full Roll Cage with Integrated Speakers
MTX Speakers; MTX Amplifier, 10” sub, and 3 MTX Cross-over’s, Alpine CD with IPOD Cable
Baja RS by MasterCraft Seats, Baja RS rear set cover, 5pt Harness, 6" Long Arm w Front 2.5 Coilovers & Rear Coil Springs with install , Jesse James Lawless 6 20x10 Chrome Wheels with Spare, Nitto Mud Grappler 38x12.5x20’s with Spare with Mounting/Balance on Wheels, 2” Wheels Spacers with 6 Lug Adaptors for jesses James Wheels, PIAA 525 Series, PIAA 580 Series, currently in-op, Warn XD9000 Winch, One Off Canvas Top
Hard Top, 3” Body Lift, Front End is completely BEEFED up; Heavy Duty Heim joints – not seen in photos,
Poison Spider Gas Tank Cover, K&N Air Intake, Big Boy Fuel Injectors – Installed and Tuned at HESCO in AL
LED Lighting Interior Light, Hood Scoop for Supercharger Ventilation, Chrome Alloy Axels – Dana 44’s
Spare Tire Cage, Poison Spider Fender Kits – Front & Rear, Poison Spider Rock Guards
Split Fuel Management System
I can send pics with request, cant seem to get them to post here. Thanks,
Taking offers [email protected]

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
pretty cool sounding street queen.. good thing the front end is completely BEEFED up cause those DUBs be need'n that shit yo!

how about a location (other than certain parts tuned at Hesco in AL)

how about a price???

how about gear ratio, i'd assume its stock.

you should just GTFO here and post your junk in JU or egay it! :shaking:
wow, what a bunch of children. The jeep is not a queen and I will place money that is goes just about anywhere your JUNK will. I am sure it will surprise you. Location is Montgomery AL and it spends its time at Gray Rock in Birmingham, and if you are such a real JEEP expert then you should know of Gray Rock and the ridding there. dude for real, all I am doing is placing a nice on-off road jeep for sale on here, never looking to argue with a teenager. You are welcome to run your jeep at gray rock and foloow me if you like. I can always turn around for you and use my winch. Price is $26,500.00 and really some of you really need to find something better to do other than post stupid comments. Gears are not stock, it has 4.88's, thanks

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe if you followed the posting rules (not to mention your first post on POR is an ad), folks would've been easier on you. Seriously, how hard is it? Get some thicker skin, Nancy, and good luck selling your blang-blang.
Ok guys, so the new guy did not follow the post it for sale rules. SORRY. Gray Rock in AL in March 19-21 if you would like to view it.
You are more than welcome to follow me around the trails like I mentioned earlier. What a bunch of hatters..my god. Let it go already!

· Premium Member
79,687 Posts
Next person to post bullshit in this thread gets a 7 day vacation.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.