Pirate 4x4 banner

2006 F650 6-Door Harley-Davidson $75,000

7K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  cmcgaw966 
#1 ·
2006 F650 Harley-Davidson Six Door

2006 Ford F650 6-door Harley Davidson Edition. This truck is a true head turner that won't get lost in the parking lot. It is my daily driver and I have driven it all over. It is equipped with the 5.9 Cummins engine and 5 speed Allison auto transmission. It cruises at 75mph with no problem and the fuel efficiency is surprisingly good (12-14 mpg). The truck has been converted to the 2016 front end and the 2016 Platinum dash and door panels. It also has 6-way power heated seats (front 4 captains) and a separate rear a/c unit. Mechanically this truck is sound and I would have no problem driving it anywhere in the country tomorrow. See the info below for details:

Interior - Harley Davidson Edition, 2016 conversion, pwr windows, locks, seats, tilt, cruise, rear a/c
Drive train - 5.9 cummins, Allison trans, 2wd
Suspension - Rear air ride, front spring (very smooth on hwy, rides like a lifted truck in the city)
Electronics - 10.1 tablet radio, back-up camera, led back up lights and hitch lights, keyless entry
Wheels/Tires - Alcoa wheels with Goodyear tires
Paint - 8 out of 10. It is a daily driver and in great condition

$75,000 obo

California title in hand

I will entertain full or partial trades. Maybe Peterbilt, Polaris RZR, Jeep Rubicon crawler, koh ULTRA4, Ram Mega Cab, tow truck, motorhome, RV, Show hauler, toter home... What do you have?

Located in Vacaville

-Chris
(925) 255-3183

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.