Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally putting gauges in my '06. I'm looking for pictures of actual installs of the "windshield mount" 3 pod. I'm looking at diesel manners Isspro boost/trans/pyro white face black bezel kit. I have the tan (pebble or whatever the fawk retarded name Ford gave it) interior. any pics are welcome, but that combo would be totally ideal. I'm open to other placement, but I DO NOT want A pillar pics. I will not remove my handle and I do not want the gauges obstructing my vision. I'm also pretty fond of my drivers side glove box, so the lower mount would be less than ideal.

links to any "install articles" would be appreciated too. I've read DMs instructions, and they seem pretty thourough, but it can't hurt to have too much information.

thanks,
PSD

:usa:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Then the Overhead gauges, Dashdaq, Quadzilla Commander or Edge evo 2 are the only options that come to mind that fit into your wants.

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then the Overhead gauges, Dashdaq, Quadzilla Commander or Edge evo 2 are the only options that come to mind that fit into your wants.
I've already decided on the gauges only. Not modding anything for another 65K miles ;)

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
TOP. Anyone got anymore pics. I'm probably gonna order up the kit in the next day or so.

·
Registered
52 Posts
another place to get some gauges is ITP Diesel, they have Dipricol optix's white or black faced and they look factory. you get a complete kit to.

·
Registered
17,628 Posts
No pics of an overhead console, but I gotta chime in and say that Diesel Manor is the PLACE to get the setup.. I got A Pillar gauges in my dodge from them, and I was more than happy with everything, and still am a few years later.
Scott

1 - 10 of 10 Posts