Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Custom 4 Link Front & Rear, 4.3 Vortec Motor, Dana 60 Front Arb, Dana 70 Rear (weld) With Spare Rear & Front Axles Inner/outer, 6.17 Gears. Chrome Moley Inner & Outers, 5 - 44" Boggers, 4 Are On Marsh 36 Bolt Rockcrushers. Onboard Air & Welder, Full Hydraulic Steering, Hydroboost Brakes, 9.5 Ti Warn Wench, Toyota 5 Speed Marlin Crawler Triple Transfer Cases, Mojave Heater, 3 Seats. Also Comes With Custom 20' Trailer With 7000 Lb Axles, Brakes On One. $14,000. This buggy is located in Rogers, Arkansas. Pictures coming soon! For More Information, Please Call 479-531-9945.

·
Registered
17 Posts
jsawyer I hate to see you sell your rig. Who am I goin to get to help me weld my junk up next time I get to go to Hot Springs or Clayton. All kidding aside this rig is goin to make some family a great rig. At least they won't have to worry about breaking down much your rig is one of the mot reliable rigs I've been around.

·
Registered
295 Posts
ttt for one bad ass buggy.

I've wheeled with this guy before, and this rig is worth the money. Besides has anyone ever wheeled with someone with TRIPLE CASES!!!!

I hate to see you sell it, but.....GOOD LUCK.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Trailer

Interested in the trailer if you want to sell seperate. PM me if you do.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wheelbase

Can you post a pic from the side. I want a better idea of the stance and the rear tube work. Also, what is the wheelbase. Thanks.
The wheelbase is 17". If you have any questions, please feel free to call my husband at 479-531-9945. He does not have access to a computer too often but you can always reach him on his mobile. Thanks for your interest!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Side Pics

The wheelbase is 17". If you have any questions, please feel free to call my husband at 479-531-9945. He does not have access to a computer too often but you can always reach him on his mobile. Thanks for your interest!
Let me know if you need more pics. I have several of all of the buggy, inside, outside and under!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
custom 4 link front & rear, 4.3 vortec motor, dana 60 front arb, dana 70 rear (weld) with spare rear & front axles inner/outer, 6.17 gears. Chrome moley inner & outers, 5 - 44" boggers, 4 are on marsh 36 bolt rockcrushers. Onboard air & welder, full hydraulic steering, hydroboost brakes, 9.5 ti warn wench, toyota 5 speed marlin crawler triple transfer cases, mojave heater, 3 seats. Also comes with custom 20' trailer with 7000 lb axles, brakes on one. $14,000. This buggy is located in rogers, arkansas. Pictures coming soon! For more information, please call 479-531-9945.
new price!!!!!!!!!!!! $12,500 w/trailer

1 - 20 of 22 Posts