Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this quad brand new from Powerhouse up in Paso Robles about a year and a half ago. Purchased with ITP Sandstar rims and paddles for the rear and rims and smoothies for the front ($400). I also had a Yoshimura TK-47 Full exhaust system ($650), K&N Air Filter with Sand Filter Cover ($50) , the Carb was Rejetted due to the new filter and exhaust ($90). AC Racing front bumper ($90) and full nerf bars ($320) were installed as well. The bike has Renthal handlebars ($50) as well.

Also included are the stock rims and dirt tires.

I rode the bike about 6 rides at Pismo and has a blast (10-12 hours total probably). Changed the oil after every other ride, didn't have any problems with it and absolutely loved the power and control. On my 7th ride, in the beginning of April, the motor died on me on the beach at Pismo. It wouldn't restart so I towed it back to my truck, and brought it back home. The next morning I left on vacation and there it sat in the garage... until a few weeks ago.

Bike was taken to San Luis Motorsports, found oil pump to be out of tolerance, causing internal motor seizure. Total from SLM to tear the bike down, replace all necessary parts, reinstall, and have running in 100% operational condition is $1796. You will be responsible for this bill and need to sign the service contract with SLM before I sign the pink slip to you if you want SLM to keep it and fix it. If you want me to pull it from the shop, thats a possibility.

Asking $3200 cash or trade for street legal dirt bike, supermoto, street bike, etc....STREET LEGAL ITEMS ONLY. Also will consider built Sammy.

Will work with you price or with trades offers + or - cash. Serious offers only. Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
trade

i have a 2002 Honda XR650L (street legal). Call me if youre interested in trading. 805 709-4592.

Danny

PS do you have any pics?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts