Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007.5 Dodge Ram 3500 mega cab dually SLT trim package with some extra options with clean title color is Black Pearl I've had this truck for a couple years I'll try and cover everything.
Been a good truck but I have too many so time for this one to go

Engine
Stock 6.7 deleted Cummins enough said
All stock down to the intake but it is deleted with a Sinister EGR full delete kit and DPF exhaust has been replaced with a 4-inch exhaust with Muffler to a 5inch tip. I do have the original parts though for the EGR but not the DPF exhaust. Oil pan gasket was recently replaced by Dodge dealership and I do have receipts they also replaced battery cables and put two new Interstate Batteries
Truck does have a torque tech programmer that has always been on one strictly used for gauges.
I do have oil samples for the motor going back for the last three years oil primarily used up until last oil change has been Castrol tection HD which is no longer available so I switched to Valvoline. I can provide oil samples when asked all of them done by Blackstone labs.
Truck has no unusual smells Creeks noises or smoke and no blow by.

Transmission
Transmission is a G56 6-speed manual with upgraded valair dual disc clutch and upgraded hydraulics as well as Geno's garage PTO cover coolers currently has Mercedes spec mobile 50. Shifts good and doesn't pop out of gear or do anything funny.

Axles
Front axle has new axle seals as well as dynatrac ball joints spintech free Spin hub conversion kit and wheel bearings

Rear axle
Rear axle was rebuilt by Dodge dealership about 3000 miles ago and I do you have receipts at the time of rebuild I had them install a full detroit Locker
Replace the wheel bearings and seals and install a MAG hytec diff cover on the aam 11.5 dually axle

Tires wheels
truck does have 2015 Laramie Longhorn Alcoa wheels with new Cooper ST Maxx 255 80 17 tires as well as a set of stock steel wheels and tires.

Body
Body is in good condition paint is fairly decent I keep it clean and parked under cover as much as possible and don't use the truck often I do have some touch up paint for whatever dings it does have the grill has seen better days and the headlights got professionally buffed out and sealed not too long ago has side steps going down the sides from the factory.
Truck also has a C&M skirted flatbed that was a pretty penny when I bought it around 6,000 installed and 100 gallon auxiliary fuel tank diamond plate aluminum Buy uws.
Also has Rancho adjustable rear shocks and stock fronts.

Truck has 224,000 easy miles I used it to haul my camper and car trailer
there's some more details I know I'm forgetting I'll add them in soon

I'm asking $26,000 or best offer might do part cash and part trade but I do still owe on this truck and I'm looking to move it so price is flexible but I'm not desperate and no I don't need help selling it

2015 Load Trail 40ft by 102 inch trailer and 2015 Lance 825 truck camper are also available as a package with truck complete for $60000 or can be broke down and sold separate I got a lot of time and money into this camper gooseneck design so please no low balls and I don't need help selling anything and I have clean titles for everything

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts