Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm building another bike right now so this one needs to go. It has always been serviced at the dealership on time. All syn fluids and prem gas in it. It has 14k miles on it, low miles!! It is lowered and extended. VooDoo exhaust. Tinted blue wind screen. I have the matching seat cowl and passenger seat for it. Tires only have about 1k on them. New battery and it has a battery tender on it. I have a bike cover and aluminum ramp for it. I have 2 $600+ helmets that I'll let you choose 1 from the two. (Large) This bike is perfect and fast! I also have saddle bags for it for those long trips as well as a tank bag also! They only did this color in 2007 and the frame is satin black with the wheels. It needs nothing but a rider! Title in hand! I can send any pictures you want on request. $6500

I'm in Augusta Ga. I can deliver to anywhere in Ga for gas $. And I can ship on your dime if you set it up.

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$6000 cash! KBB value on this bike in this condish is $8120! Not counting the extras... Someone wants a nice bike for this summer!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump it.... Again I'm open to mild street/trail rigs also. A 4Runner would be nice. Cherokee, etc...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts