2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!
2008 HEMI JK Jeep - For Sale on Vimeo

Jeep Specifications:

- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door - 10K miles
- 5.7L Hemi with Automatic - Burnsville Off-road
- Advanced Adapters Atlas II transfer case - 3.8 Ratio, JK Cable Shifters
- Terra 60's Front and Rear, JK Brakes/e-Brake, 35 Spline, 5.13s, Detroit Lockers F/R
- Terraflex 3 Link Front Suspension with Fox 2" Coilovers/Res, 4" Terra - Speed Bump, Currie Anti-Rock Sway bar, Terra Heavy Duty Cover, HD steering with Chevy 1 Ton TREs, Terraflex Heavy Duty Knuckles
- Terraflex Custom 4 Link rear suspension, Fox 2" Coilovers/Res, 3" Terra Speed Bumps, Currie Anti-Rock Sway Bar, Terra flex Heavy duty cover, Factory E-brake
- Warn 9.5 XP winch, 3/8 Synthetic Rope, Aluminum Fairlead
- Warn 2.5 RT Winch to control axles on Climbs/Descent, 5/16 Synthetic Rope, 7075 Roller Pulley (Front and rear)
- 5 - BFG Krawler 39x13.5x17 DOT (Blue)
- 5 - Walker Evens 17x8.5
- GenRight Fuel Tank and Heavy Duty Skid Plate
- Full length Heavy duty Lower skid plate
- DrivelineTech.com Heavy Duty shafts with 1350 CV/1350, Dana Spicer Parts
- Twisted Stitch Recline-able Suspension Seats, Seat Heaters, Corbeau JK Seat Sliders
- Poison Spyder Tube Fenders F/R
- Custom 1.75 DOM rear bumper - G-Fab Motorsports
- Heavy Duty Front bumper with winch mount/fog Lights
- Heavy Duty Rock Sliders
- 4340 Chrome Cage - Twisted Tubes
- Burrito Bomber - under Hood Burrito Cooker
- Navigation Holder/ Grab Handle
- Extreme Air Compressor, Air Chucks plumbed into wheel wells
- PPG Paint, Custom Pin Striping
- 3M Invinca-sheild Paint Protection
- Battery Tender
- Battery Remote Disconnect
- Dzus Inter Fender Paneling
- All Powder coat done at Commercial Power Coating
- Crow 3" Lap Harnesses
- Aero Force Gauges - All Stock gauges still work as well
- Custom Tailgate
- Aftermarket Fiberglass hood, Comes with stock color matched hood
- Hood Lift Hood struts
- Rear Tail Gate Struts
- Spray-in UV resistant Bedliner
- Billet Fuel door
- After market Speaker box built into cage
- CB Radio
- Custom Winch Panel
- Both Full and Half doors
- 3 Piece Hard Top with Grab handles
- Bimini Top
- Clean Oregon Title

·
Battle Masher
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
27 Posts
Awsome rig............. but, 85k really???? Seriously???? Does it come with a stripper???? wtf.... Very nice rig man, but I've got $1000 says no one on the planet is going to give $85K for it and 5 of trailers.... get reasonable....

·
Battle Masher
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lemonhead do you have a paypal or do you just want to send my the check for 1000?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Lemonhead do you have a paypal or do you just want to send my the check for 1000?
:laughing:good one!That is one bad ass jeep good luck with your sale..Theres lots of people with fat wallets that like things done right.:grinpimp:

·
Registered
27 Posts
lol, seriously it is a very well built sweet rig.... we'll see how it plays out and then we'll talk about paypal/credit/debit............ (oh shat, I think i've became one of those smart ass's thats on pirate all the time?????????)

·
Metallurgy = truth
136 Posts
Awsome rig............. but, 85k really???? Seriously???? Does it come with a stripper???? wtf.... Very nice rig man, but I've got $1000 says no one on the planet is going to give $85K for it and 5 of trailers.... get reasonable....
!!!!!!WOW!!!!!

What a Beautiful, tough, peace of work,

I see just about every costume build rig that goes to Sema and in to the mags. so I see a lot of custom builds and this is first Class all the way!!!!!!

anyone thinking of spending the money to build one like this and comes across this add and does not pick this one up....... is nutty

I would be willing to bet anyone looking to build a bad ass like this one is going to send a hell of a lot more then what this guy is asking for it.
I would be willing to bet they have closer to 100K+ in to this Jeep.

Great looking Jeep how did the build?

lemonhead just because you do not have enough money to buy something to this caliber, don't try to make it sound like this guy is asking way to much, bottom line anyone building a jeep to this caliber will spend a hell of a lot more then 85K

·
Metallurgy = truth
136 Posts
lol, seriously it is a very well built sweet rig.... we'll see how it plays out and then we'll talk about paypal/credit/debit............ (oh shat, I think i've became one of those smart ass's thats on pirate all the time?????????)
if the shoe fits.............

·
Battle Masher
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am just finishing a 2008 JK HEMI build and I have close to $90k in it already with no cage or skid plates. Nice rig man. It looks well built and worth every penny.

·
Battle Masher
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump

·
Battle Masher
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Soon to be sitting on 17" Raceline wheels. Can also be seen at the Raceline Booth at KOH.

·
Battle Masher
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump to the top

1 - 20 of 33 Posts