Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to sell my 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK. It has been built and rebuilt. I feel that it is the best set up that it has had to date. The Jeep has around 33,xxx miles on it. The build list is below:

Vehicle
2008 2 Door Jeep Wrangler JK- no top and only half doors.
Windshield frame is not shown, but is included. Wiper assembly has been removed, but is included.

Interior
Lowrance Baja5 GPS
PCI Race Radio and Intercom system
Beard Racing Ultra Seats
2" Frame Tied DOM Roll Cage
Genrite Aluminum Fuel Cell with Bladder

Drivetrain:
Rear Axle-TeraFlex CRD60, Spool, RCV Full Float Shafts, Custom Full Float Conversion using TeraFlex Spindles and Wheel Hubs, 9/16" Lug Studs,
JK Calipers and Vented Rotors, RCV Drive Flanges. 6" wider than stock JK wheel mount to wheel mount.
Front Axle-TeraFlex HD D44, RCV 300M Shafts, Detroit Locker, 30 Spline, Solid Wheel Hub Conversion with RCV Drive Flanges, Gusseted Outer Knuckles, 7" Wider than stock JK Axle, Poly Performance Ball Joints, 3.25" Wall Tubing

2 Sets of Tom Woods Drive Shafts, recently balanced and new Spicer U-Joints installed. 1310 Series

Stock T-Case 2.72 ratio with Advance Adapters Rubi Crawler 2.72 ratio
Built 42RLE Transmission with custom Torque Converter, Redline Synthetic ATF recently changed.
Stock 3.8L Engine, Long Tube Headers, Maganflow Muffler, Cold Air Intake, Bully Dog Chip, Throttle Body Spacer, New Optima Battery

PSC Hydraulic Assist Steering-Ram, Pump, reservoir.
Dual Transmission Coolers and Single Steering Fluid Cooler, Synergy Sector Shaft and gear Box Brace

Suspension
Front Aluminum Lower Arms with Currie Johnny Joints upper arms are modified TeraFlex with OE Style Bushing. 4 Link with Metal Cloak Track Bar
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5" Diameter 14" Travel Shocks with remote reservoir and compression adjuster. TeraFlex 2" Speed Bumps. TeraFlex Coil Springs. This has 15" of travel at the bump stop. Way more at the wheel. All Steering components clear. Currie Anti Rock Off Road Sway Bar

Rear Suspension
Dual Triangulated Suspension. Johnny Joints in lower arms and Heim Joints in upper arms, TeraFlex 2" Speed Bumps, TeraFlex Coil Springs. The suspension has 14" of travel at the bump stop in the rear. All useable and functional. Currie Anti Rock Sway Bar

Exterior:
Poison Spyder BFH front and rear bumper with Spyder Aluminum Flares and rocker panel protection. TeraFlex Rock Sliders, Light weight aluminum Tail gate panel, WARN 9.5 Winch with Synthetic Rope. Aluminum Roof, short course grated windshield panel also included

Tires and Wheels
(6) New Raceline 17x9.5 Monster Beadlocks with Aluminum Ring and your choice of BFGoodrich, Goodyear, Pro Comp, or Maxxis 35x12.50r17 Tires

For additional Money I have (4) near new 35" BFG Short Course tires mounted on Raceline 17x9.5 Monster aluminum beadlock wheels (1 Lucas Regional Race on them) and I have a set of (5) Red label 37x12.50r17 BFGoodrich Krawlers that are near new also (1 trip on them). Basically all the tires you could ever need for a Jeep like this.

The Jeep is in Salt Lake City, UT. I am asking $30,000 or best offer for the Jeep. It will be fully prepped when sold, ready to Race any Ultra 4 Race or other race. I can be reached at 801-599-1609 with questions or offers. I am sure that I have forgotten things, but will add them as I remember

Plastic BRTech Hood and a stock Hood are included.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Roll Cage

Also I cant remember if I have 4.56 or 4.88 gears in the axles. I have changed them 4 or 5 times as I got faster in short course racing. I will put what ever ratio you want from 4.56 to 5.38 in the Jeep. Corbeau seats replaced with Beard Ultra T1 Seats and Beard Padded 5 Point Harness.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finished KOH 2012, DNF 2013, Finished KOH 2014 about 30 minutes late
3rd place overall Lucas Oil Regional Open V-8 2012, 2nd place overall Lucas Oil Regional 2013. 2nd Place American Rock Sports Challenge 2012, 1st Place American Rock Sports Challenge 2013.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts