Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Awesome Job In Hannibal!!!!!!!!!! 2nd Place In We Rock!!!!!! Frikin Awesome!!!!! Good Job Jake And Scott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Ready for 1st RRock event for '08?

See you guys there, hope to get pics posted tonight:smokin:

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
What an awesome weekend! It was great to see 2 4wd Hardeware teams sitting in the top 3 at the end of Saturday! The courses were long and a great mix of technical crawling and getting it! I am not sure about the rest of the teams but I am sure the story is similar. We made great progress through the courses but just flat didn't have enough time to complete a couple of them and the ones we did finish we had less than a minute left on the clock and we were hustlin to get out. Definatly the best We-Rock event I have ever been to. Things were working through and the pace for the courses and in between was steady and fast. Tom worked his but off with quick recovery and kept things moving!!! Awesome, Awesome weekend. I'll have a full write up done in a couple days. Thanks! Jake

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
Jake, that lil Suzu-aaaaaa-geo sure made some of those lines look like a Wal Mart parking lot! Glad to see you guys had such a great weekend!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
I was there with Tom Cambell..(major rock)...

you put on one HECK of a show with that rig!!...great drivin and kick azz setup!!:smokin:

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thanks guys. Can't wait to see you'll again in september! Working on the write-up from the weekend too. Hope to have it posted soon.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well, I talked with Jason last night, and he said that you guys had taken first in R ROCK. AWESOME JOB GUYS!

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Thanks guys! It was awesome to pull off a win this weekend! Really proud to be able to have Cooper Tires, Expert Offroad and 4Wheeldrive Hardware and all of our sponsors along with us!

Huge Thanks to Scott, I know the spotters don't get the respect they deserve but Man Scott worked his ass off again this time with a hurt back and everything. Man so excited and what an awesome event!
Kyle and Travis kept the pressure on us and the Kyle's were able to pull ahead and get the second place finish. Lots of action this weekend thanks to Louie and Eli! Louie finally got to the fourth course where he didn't roll over! Aweseome work to perserve and keep going guys! Thanks again guys what an awesome weekend to get oru first win at Howiepalooza!

Pictures coming soon!
Jake

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
We'll find the weakness of that damn Geo one of these days. I'm thinking maybe Adam should drive, I'm sure we can distract him easily! Congrats on the finish. You guys will give us something to shoot for each event I think.

Time to go get some waffles now.

·
Registered
208 Posts
We'll find the weakness of that damn Geo one of these days. I'm thinking maybe Adam should drive, I'm sure we can distract him easily! Congrats on the finish. You guys will give us something to shoot for each event I think.

Maybe you should work on you spotting skillz:flipoff2: I don't get distracted that bad, wait unless your talking about Leah's Entertainment that she likes to bring around :D

Adam

·
Vendor
1,344 Posts
Man, I was drinking a Pepsi when I read that and I laughed so hard I now have Pepsi all over my desk. Thanks for that.

Adam,
If you were to drive you would have to actually listen to me and do what I said when I said it not after I tell you five times.:D So how was driving up that notch just to the west of anarchy?

Scott

21 - 40 of 50 Posts