Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Man, I was drinking a Pepsi when I read that and I laughed so hard I now have Pepsi all over my desk. Thanks for that.

Adam,
If you were to drive you would have to actually listen to me and do what I said when I said it not after I tell you five times.:D So how was driving up that notch just to the west of anarchy?

Scott
It was alot easier than the last time that I rode up in it, with Dave F. Yeah I do have to work on my listening skills, in all honesty I was nervous as hell. Once I calmed down a little bit going up the other side by the cooper tire rock was easy and soming down was pretty easy too. The tracker works alot better than it did last year the difference in turning amazes me, its like night and day.

Adam

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
No I don't think the tracker working better has anything to do with it! I'm pretty sure it's completly my driving skills!
But really I do think the tracker is working well, I am driving better and Scott and I are working great together and Scotts got a great handle on what the tracker needs to clear things on the belly. :) Despite my best efforts scott still makes me look like I can drive. :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
i think the tracker needs a name.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Just a reminder of RROCK Event #2 this weekend. RROCK on saturday and Sherock on sunday! It will be an awesome weekend for sure!
See everyone Friday night!
Jake

41 - 50 of 50 Posts