Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to formally announce that the registration site is now officially open for the 2010 3rd Annual Northeast Run. Click the photo below to go to the registration site!

Well it's that time again! I would like to announce that the registration for the FJNortheaster's 3rd Annual Northeast Run is now open. The event is Easter weekend April 2nd-4th 2010 at the Rausch Creek ORP in Tremont, PA. Last years event hosted more than 80 FJC's and over 140 attendants. Please don't miss out on the biggest Toyota FJ Cruiser based event on the East Coast. We've had folks from Maryland to St. John, New Brunswick, Canada attend! No matter what your comfort level is on the trails we have something for everyone. Drivers registration includes the drivers entrance fee, event T-shirt, event decal, and a seat at our Saturday night dinner/raffle. The registration does not include your daily fee to the park which is an additional $35 per day in addition to a one time membership fee of $15. Upon completing your registration you will be sent a confirmation e-mail which you must reply to. If you experience any problems with your registration please PM me! Do not try to register again. We can make adjustments to your registration after it has gone through. Can't wait to see you all there!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts