Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2011 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon, Crystal Red with all options minus sunroof. 6 speed manual tranny. Black interior. 6850 miles (will go up slightly, as I am still driving it some.) Factory built with black wheels/yellow calipers, which was a non-orderable combo in 2011. All options includes:

Recaro Seats
Suede package
Sapele Wood
Black Wheels/Yellow Calipers
Engine Block Heater

I ordered the car and bought it new April 2011. Bone stock it put down 505HP STD to the ground. Currently it has the following mods. Eibach lowering springs, full 3" mandrel bent exhaust from the manifolds back with Magnaflows, Airaid intake, 2.55 upper pulley, KD Innovations heat exchanger, Diablosport Trinity, a full set of Lloyd "V" floor mats, F&R + the cargo mat, all with the "V" logo, tinted windows, and blacked out trim around the windows.

I'll take $56,500. The car is located in Benton, Arkansas. I am not looking for trades. I take damn good care of all my rigs, check out http://www.AyresWeb.com for a few of my previous rides. I can (and have on several vehicles in the past) work with your shipping company if you need it delivered somewhere.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Badass grocery getter right there...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet ride, what is she putting down after the mods?

GLWS!
Thanks guys!

The place close to me that I used regularly to dyno my rides closed down after I got the baseline numbers, and I haven't been to another dyno to check it since the mods. Conservatively it should be putting about 575-585 to the ground.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Post this up on 6speedonline.org, it will go quickly there. PBB has too many broke mofos

1 - 13 of 13 Posts