Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this took a heck of a lot longer than I thought, and after review I decided that I should go back and put names on everyone, which took another heck of a lot longer than I thought. :shaking:

So....Racers....EVERY ONE OF YOU is in this video! Twice, for sure, unless you broke in the first 1.5 miles, then your only in it once :flipoff2:

It may be a little repetitive at times, I get it, BUT I did it so that all the racers are in it...I think thats cool. So get over it and check out the 100 rigs that ran in the King of the Hammers last year!

There are 17 more videos from the week last year (including daily recaps) on this link: http://bowermedia.com/2011/02/king-of-the-hammers-journal-by-charlene-bower/

Please feel free to spread them around in your pre-KOH media this year.

Speaking of getting the word out, let me know if you are interested in media/pictures/videos for this years race. Got some great packages being put together right now.

2011 King of the Hammers Raceday - YouTube

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Damn, Charlene...you rock!!!

of course, all of us already know that!!:D

See ya in Tucson!!:D

Rob

·
"It'll Be Fine"
1,670 Posts
Bad ass!

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Thanks for all the work putting that together Charlene! I really enjoyed seeing all the drivers and so many of the crew. A great perspective!

·
Premium Member
2,832 Posts
Awesome Job Charlene :smokin: In 28 minutes it really captures the essence of the race. I was going to thank you for your editing of the first hill climb until you put in the video from the pits :flipoff2: :grinpimp:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Awesome Job Charlene :smokin: In 28 minutes it really captures the essence of the race. I was going to thank you for your editing of the first hill climb until you put in the video from the pits :flipoff2: :grinpimp:
"its good times"

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Very cool:smokin:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Wow great Video, that was much more fun for me to watch than the dvd I bought. Please make a full length movie :smokin:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts