$36000 obo. This jeep has been my daily driver for 9 years. I drive it down the highway 80 mph and it drives perfect. It is an automatic with 59000 miles. I bought it wrecked with 11223 miles 10 months old. I does have a rebuilt title and no airbags. I do not like airbags on a jeep built to go offloading. They could be installed if someone wanted them. It is very good shape. No dents or rust. 5 37 inch toyo mud tires with 95 % tread. 5 outlaw aluminum wheels. Ford 1 ton Dana 60 high pinion in the front and a chevy 14 bolt 1 ton in the rear. 410 gears. Heavy duty adjustable track bars on front and rear. Both have lockers and disk brakes. Pinion guards on front and rear. High steer with double sheer and .250 wall Dom steering. 6 inch long arm suspension lift kit. Complete 1/4 underbody skid plates with every bolt countersunk. Custom Dom tube fenders. Custom Dom and square tube rock sliders. Custom rear bumper with reese hitch and swing away spare tire. Custom front bumper with 12000 pound with mounted between frame rails. Rough county seat covers. Soft top with hard doors and also Custom tube doors. Quick connect sway bar in front. Alway synthetic fluids and oild change and maintenance records.
It wouldn't let me uplaload pictures.
I have pictures if you want to see them I can text them to you or if you have any questions please get with me.
Call or text 812 240 2057.