Vendor
11,821 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Ill be happy to watch or crew with a team wanting to do this race. I love racing but don't love short course. My car is just not made for it (because I don't like it) it is a absolute blast to watch though!

Thanks Dave / team for putting some options together. This sucks for us all and we get it

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
pretty sure rausch creek is available that weekend. And it's raining now for all the mud lovers and tree dodgers.

Come over to the east coast. We don't need no stinking permits.
****this is really true!!! This should be considered*****

·
Registered
184 Posts
On this new venue like flys on sheot!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,324 Posts
id totally race rauch creek if it was a qualifier

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Am I wrong to say that it would be like Glen Helen short course? Tight switchbacks, rollers, etc.?

It would be like the short course section at Miller Motorsports, or the short course section at Glen Helen. Should be fun to race.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Were working on the other option now. Hope to know late Monday / Tuesday. A few of us here are putting in some hours. Lets cross fingers if it pans will be sweet

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
To be fair, to my knowledge there has never been a race cancelled from Reno. Yes the Stampede stopped running there, but that was a decision announced with the season announcement and so you couldn't have made bookings. That's like saying you're pissed there's no RCQ next year because you've already made bookings for an event you couldn't possibly know the date for.

This one is unfortunately different.
Close - more frustrated that every venue that seems easily accessible for good rock racing (I've yet to see any short track that made me want to show up) doesn't last long enough for me to get my shit together. More my fault than anything, but still frustrating. I hope the new track that Dave bought out east changes this.

I will say that it's awesome that HK/U4 is working their asses off for a different race the same weekend.

281 - 300 of 458 Posts