Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: 2016 Mini-Lite UTV
Located in Belgrade, MT - I'm willing to transport - I'm really looking into trades.

Looking for SAS 4Runner, Landcruiser, Xterra, Jeep, etc.

Asking $8.5k, don't be afraid to make an offer, worst I can say is no, thanks
Only selling for something with a heater, I'm open to trade for the right 4Runner or LandCruiser
Fully Titled and Registered as a UTV (I went through the dog and pony show, and all inspections with the DMV)

Finished in 2016, this is a mini-lite chassis built out of Southern CA
1.5 DOM tubing, this is a fully SCORE legal chassis (if you want to take it racing)

I built it over three years:
2012 Yamaha Apex Engine
16+" of wheel travel all four corners
FOA Shocks custom valved out of Las Vegas
Polaris XP900 transmission
STM billet secondary
Porsche 930 outer CVs
Turner Cycles 300m axles, custom made in Texas
Wilwood 12" rotors with 4 piston calipers on all 4 corners
Willwood dual Master cylinder
Comes with a turbo ready to bolt on for the right price

Lots of extras included

The good: it's fast, and bulletproof. It doesn't break.
The bad: the turning radius is not great (desert racing chassis) so it comes with a jig for higher clearance arms

It's 2wd, but prepped for 4wd - just add a rzr front diff and go

Call or Text Spencer
four oh 6 57 zero seventy six oh six

·
Premium Member
14,254 Posts
Wheelbase?

Out to out of tire?

By 4wd prepped you mean it's ready to literally bolt in a diff, driveline, and CV shafts? Has/was it ever 4wd?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Weelbase 100"
Outside of tires 80"

It's never had 4wd in it, it uses a rzr drivetrain

Fabriacate front diff mount, bolt in front diff, fabricate prop shaft and carrier bearing mounts, install prop shaft, measure and order up front cv axles, build front axles assemblies with RZR inners and Porsche 930 outers, bolt in front axles, celebrate.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Any interest in a street legal, pristine condition 2016 KTM 350 EXC-F with just about every mod you could do to it including a Supermoto tire/wheel set? :grinpimp:

·
Registered
12,603 Posts
Had to look up the engine, I bet that thing moves with 150hp!

2012 Yamaha Apex Specs
Engine Yamaha Genesis 150FI; 998cc, 4-cylinder, 4stroke, liquid-cooled; electronically controlled fuel injection; EXUP exhaust
Horsepower 150-plus

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Already has knuckles ready for 4wd ? ..kinda looks like micro-stub flanges when I blow the pics way up?

This thing is badass!
Yes sir - micro-stubs inside of dodge intrepid front wheel bearings (a nice combo). The front hubs were drawn by me, laser cut and CNC bent - since I paid to have that done, I just had them make 2, so comes with a second set of front hubs. I wanted to make the second set uniball instead of him, but... we all know how that goes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any interest in a street legal, pristine condition 2016 KTM 350 EXC-F with just about every mod you could do to it including a Supermoto tire/wheel set? :grinpimp:
Thanks, it'd be tough to strap a car seat on the back of that!

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have a YXZ that I've already had to front half and back half with dom

due to being weak from the factory.

This thing is steal at this price! Nice build man a turbo 1000 front diff

wouldnt be hard to do for the majority of guys on the site.

·
Registered
12,603 Posts

due to being weak from the factory.

This thing is steal at this price! Nice build man a turbo 1000 front diff

wouldnt be hard to do for the majority of guys on the site.
I bought a Honda, thinking it would be better that the typical Polaris or can am, 500 miles and it's been sitting for 3 weeks with the 2nd broken sub trans, stock sxs's are garbage.

This is such a bargain.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
I bought a Honda, thinking it would be better that the typical Polaris or can am, 500 miles and it's been sitting for 3 weeks with the 2nd broken sub trans, stock sxs's are garbage.

This is such a bargain.
Dude, you definitely got a lemon and/or the dealer tech that worked on yours was incompetent. I personally know 3 people that bought one after we did and have beat the hell out of them with zero issue.

You know what you need to do..... :D

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
I put 55 miles on my new Honda Talon and then cut it up. The chassis/cage design and materials were absolute garbage. I replaced the entire rear clip with DOM tube and built a real cage out of DOM that doesn't bolt on. Welded solid to the chassis like it should be!

·
Premium Member
14,254 Posts
My buddy is the one that emailed you from cl asking about trading for the diesel Toyota. If your interested at all the details are on here in my old for sale post.

·
Registered
12,603 Posts
Dude, you definitely got a lemon and/or the dealer tech that worked on yours was incompetent. I personally know 3 people that bought one after we did and have beat the hell out of them with zero issue.

You know what you need to do..... :D
I'm completely over them, I would never own another sxs except for a cheap rhino to use around a property and maybe some trials.

My wife finished finals today, her new project is going to be lemon lawing this pos. I can't do it, I'd snap.

Free bump! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My buddy is the one that emailed you from cl asking about trading for the diesel Toyota. If your interested at all the details are on here in my old for sale post.
I don't think I got an email for a diesel Toyota... A diesel Samurai guy emailed me from Stevensville, MT - but no Toyota...

Can you link me your old for sale post? Looked through all the stuff you sold and couldn't find it... you sell a lot of stuff!!!

You can have him email me too: [email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts